[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Monday, 11/27 - 7:30 PT

Is WCS legit now? I feel like he can be really good. He’s taken it to the next level the past couple of weeks.
His team mates (mostly Bogs) figured out how to get him the ball for easy baskets. He's got a good passing touch too. Just needs to keep his motor up (has been doing great in this area) and keep grabbing rebounds. I want to see 8-10 every night by the end of the season. This should be EASY for him on a team like ours.....

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The best game I've ever seen WCS play. Excellent defense, especially his perimeter defense. He just played like his head was on right, for the team, and with good BBIQ.

Mason was clutch. Bogs was clutch. I thought Skal gave a good performance on both offense and defense; I especially liked how he just caught and shot the ball without the dribbling. Fox played very well on both sides of the ball. And Hill played like he was worth the money the Kings paid him.

Fun, fun game. And I'd say that even if they would have lost.

Is WCS legit now? I feel like he can be really good. He’s taken it to the next level the past couple of weeks.
I was thinking the same thing and slapped my own hand to snap myself out of it. Willie has done this to me before. I'm not gonna feel like he's turned the corner until he's done this for a lot longer. I will say I do like what I've seen the last 5 games.

I was thinking the same thing and slapped my own hand to snap myself out of it. Willie has done this to me before. I'm not gonna feel like he's turned the corner until he's done this for a lot longer. I will say I do like what I've seen the last 5 games.
To his credit, last time he was looking like this it was towards the last quarter of last season after Cousins had left and the season was pretty much over. Took him a few games this season but we are starting to see it MUCH earlier. Also it looks like Hill might have gotten out of the slump. Looks much more comfortable off the ball.