Kings @ Warriors Gameday Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was right. This is terrible.
You did know there's an interesting little feature on your TV that allows you to watch something else, didn't you? I actually feel sorry for your pain. I'm just trying to help you find ways to assuage it.

So forgive me if this has been asked before, but are you always this negative? You do realize the name of the board is KingsFANS, right?
Go check the team scrimmage thread if you want to see him being negative. He/she pretty much HATES Jimmer but is a Thomas homer and will let us all know it.

Go check the team scrimmage thread if you want to see him being negative. He/she pretty much HATES Jimmer but is a Thomas homer and will let us all know it.
I don't hate Jimmer. Read the early Jimmer threads where everyone was crying about not getting Brandon Knight and others. I was defending Jimmer. Baja and I have been singing the Jimmer praise throughout the lockout. He just played terrible as a PG during the open scrimmage. And yes, I know three of our starters are missing tonight.

How many times has Tyreke fallen to the ground?

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jimmer looks very hesitant so far bringing the ball up
You figure they've had probably three or four practice sessions at the most. It's just not enough time for a bunch of kids to get a feel for each other. I think what's already apparent is that we really need a calm veteran presence out there on the court.

LOOK at that pick and roll defense by MARCUS THORNTON and whichever big.. Let Klay Thompson get to the MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. They need to communicate better to avoid that. The big needs to yell ICE ICE ICE, then Thornton has to step up and force Klay to the SIDELINE.

It's so easy. WHY DONT THEY DO IT

Last edited:
Jimmer looks very hesitant so far bringing the ball up
I noticed this during the scrimmage too. I think a lot of it has to do with him being a rookie. He would look bad if he was attacking/shooting a lot.. or at least I could see a rookie thinking that. We are going to need no hesitation out of him though when he is open.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So he's not playing at all? I watched him play many times in KY this summer. He looked slim and quick.
I don't think so. I haven't seen him on the bench...

BMILLER52...As far as Jerry Reynolds goes, he'll be there after the commercials to do the second quarter.