Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to these TNT guys just ignoring everything else the Kings have done defensively in the earlier games, and saying these guys will come out and a challenge a little more, but not much else. I love how everyone has such a short memory.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
That, no exaggeration, may have been the most dominant quarter I have ever seen by a PG, and its not like Baron wasn;t screwing up at tiems too. But...wow.

Alright here's the plan guys... We all put bets on how much the Warriors will score by the end of the game, how many assists Baron will have, and how many points Ellis will have... That way, it will be a game in itself, and we will at least have a winner... My guesses

Total Points -123
Baron Assists - 17
Ellis - 35 points

Listen to these TNT guys just ignoring everything else the Kings have done defensively in the earlier games, and saying these guys will come out and a challenge a little more, but not much else. I love how everyone has such a short memory.
Actually, Kerr was saying it was going to take the Kings some time to make an adjustment to a whole new philosophy and coach. We probably need to remember that, too.

However, this is really depressing. Shows how far we have to go. Baron = amazing. That dunk by Ellis was amazing too.

Alright here's the plan guys... We all put bets on how much the Warriors will score by the end of the game, how many assists Baron will have, and how many points Ellis will have... That way, it will be a game in itself, and we will at least have a winner... My guesses

Total Points -123
Baron Assists - 17
Ellis - 35 points
warriors fg% -- 70%:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.