Kings Vs. Warriors game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just got home, turned on nba-tv, and the scroll says Jason Thompson has 16 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists at the half. Tell me I'm not hallucinating!!!

I just got home, turned on nba-tv, and the scroll says Jason Thompson has 16 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists at the half. Tell me I'm not hallucinating!!!

If I must: You're not hallucinating.

But you have to take into account the strength of competition. I mean, I'm happy, but Nelson probably tried to throw Ellis on him ;).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If I must: You're not hallucinating.

But you have to take into account the strength of competition. I mean, I'm happy, but Nelson probably tried to throw Ellis on him ;).
The level of competition doesn't matter to me as much as the fact that Jason is stepping it up and not coasting because of said level of competition. I want to see our guys kick posterior and take names. I don't want to ever see them slack off because their opponents aren't making a game of it. If Jason can put up a game like this, it will do wonders for his confidence AND his development as a player.

:)

Entity

Hall of Famer
Casspi and Brokman in for Hawes and Mason with 8:42 left in the 3rd. why the early substitutions. no unit is getting significant time together with these early subs.

The level of competition doesn't matter to me as much as the fact that Jason is stepping it up and not coasting because of said level of competition. I want to see our guys kick posterior and take names. I don't want to ever see them slack off because their opponents aren't making a game of it. If Jason can put up a game like this, it will do wonders for his confidence AND his development as a player.

:)
Alrighty then.:cool:

As an aside, chew on these: Hawes misses 26 ft 3 pt jumper, Evans misses layup, both in the last 2 minutes. Exactly what we don't like to see.

The level of competition doesn't matter to me as much as the fact that Jason is stepping it up and not coasting because of said level of competition.
Maybe he's taking it personally, since he's playing across from the guy most of the mock drafts said we were going to pick, instead of him.

Whatever it is, I hope to see more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.