Kings Vs. Warriors game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh -- I think after this one we're now 2-2 in the rebounding battles, but I suppose around these parts that has to count as pretty impressive. Having the big guard back there consistently chipping in 6 a game definitely helps. Right there alone you are talking about basically +3 rebounds a game over last season with Beno.

Agreed, Its very nice having a PG that can rebound ! Havoc is really going to help this team on fast breaks if he keeps rebounding like that , cuz it gives JT and Hawes a chance to break out down the floor right away instead of them rebounding then holding the ball for a cuple seconds then giving it to the PG then running down court.

Last edited:
K

Kingsguy881

to honestly answer your first question, yeah... he really cant be guarded by any normal sized pg. maybe jason kidd or baron davis if he's healthy... but thats about it. i cant think of any pgs that will be able to guard him man to man. but a zone defense would take care of that.... or putting a sg on him and hope that our sg(martin) is having a bad game, like the lakers did...

is he quick enough to play pg, i dont see why not...
OMG what? Welcome to the dark side, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.