[Game] Kings vs. Warriors, 11/13/2022 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I am liking Metu's development, I think Mike Brown can change him into a very very useful player for our team, he has brought more value than Richaun so far as a backup big off the bench.

His athleticism is there, he is slowly changing his shooting tendencies and trying to play within the team. The next step for him is to be to be a positive defender

I was hoping to watch the 9ers and Kings game simultaneously, but the 9ers one was down to the wire the whole night.

Anyone know how I can watch a full replay of this game? It looks very much worth it.

This might actually be the most optimistic I have felt about any Kings team since the Stone Age. I will gladly take 6-6, as long as we continue to build upon it.
I mean, the best part is, we don't have any expectations in the most positive way. They are playing some beautiful basketball out there regardless.

Enjoy the now while they grow.

I mean, the best part is, we don't have any expectations in the most positive way. They are playing some beautiful basketball out there regardless.

Enjoy the now while they grow.
Agreed...I told all of my Kings friends and family in the offseason (and even posted the same on this forum at some point) that I am heading into this season with ZERO expectations. I've had expectations many times before, only to leave the regular season feeling disappointed and dejected. I can't do that crap any more.

Boy, am I glad I made that decision!!!

Agreed...I told all of my Kings friends and family in the offseason (and even posted the same on this forum at some point) that I am heading into this season with ZERO expectations. I've had expectations many times before, only to leave the regular season feeling disappointed and dejected. I can't do that crap any more.

Boy, am I glad I made that decision!!!
Oh I told my mom who famously gave up our share of front row center court tickets in ~97 or 98 that this was the year they were going to be good. She rolled her eyes but I think she maybe believed me.

I am liking Metu's development, I think Mike Brown can change him into a very very useful player for our team, he has brought more value than Richaun so far as a backup big off the bench.

His athleticism is there, he is slowly changing his shooting tendencies and trying to play within the team. The next step for him is to be to be a positive defender
He's a lot more efficient as an interior big, who does not hang out around the 3 point line. The less 3's he takes, the better. Even though he is capable of making some, it's not best for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.