[Game] Kings vs Timberwolves, Wednesday, Dec. 12 - 7PT/10ET

you have to give the Raps some credit here, no? they are big, strong and lengthy. It's a perfect team to give the Warriors fits.
I give the Raptors some credit for their offense and aggression, but it wasn't their defense really! When Curry is bricking shots, things go well for the opponent. Well, when any player is bricking shots, actually. The Raptors looked focused on offense for sure.

Yeah if WCS can even reach 60% on his FT’s and play the defense he did tonight I could live with that.
There were so many players who played great tonight but Bagley is going to be scary good. That put back was nice out jump 3 defenders and you are back in the air to score before they can even react.

Great game guys!!!
The question is how much would you pay for that?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Fox post-game comment to James Ham when Ham comments that Yogi was playing like him, running as fast as he can: "I don't run as fast as I can." Dude can play even faster?
well he is 19 years old so he has a lot of tread on those wheels before they deteriorate

Apparently legit. Coach said he didn't think it was fair to have guys questioning whether they would get run, so he told Yogi he'd get minutes for the next 10 games and to not worry about small things.
I love this approach. Give guys a chance to develop a chemistry with at least a chunk of games. Be honest with them and let them know their time will come. Very well could be the same message he has given Giles. Be patient, don’t stress out about playing time right now. Your time will come.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I love this approach. Give guys a chance to develop a chemistry with at least a chunk of games. Be honest with them and let them know their time will come. Very well could be the same message he has given Giles. Be patient, don’t stress out about playing time right now. Your time will come.
I thought the exact same thing. In fact, when Joerger was talking I though he was sending the message to Giles in the presser.

I've been tough on WCS, but I've got to hand it to him in this game. He played tough D, didn't try to do too much on offense against KAT (a good thing), got some loose balls and some rebounds. Then he gets the yips on his free throws, but he got it right in the end. Good for him. Glad to see him with a big smile on his face after the game.
I think today was a very good day for him to learn what winning looks like for him. He needs to stop being an offensive star, and just look to be a lock down defender, that would help the team win. I bet he will keep what he did today up. It is going to be VERY exciting if he does.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think today was a very good day for him to learn what winning looks like for him. He needs to stop being an offensive star, and just look to be a lock down defender, that would help the team win. I bet he will keep what he did today up. It is going to be VERY exciting if he does.
Couldn't agree more. Maybe it's grow-up time for WCS. It's got to be nice for him to win against KAT. I noticed him talking to KAT at the end of the game and WCS had the wry smiles and KAT didn't look too happy.

This makes sense. Was baffled why Yogi suddenly disappeared from rotation during Denver game when he had been playing solid. Appears it was a planned they will take turns
Joeger has said in previous seasons that he evaluates everything in 10 game blocks. He doesn't like to change lineups unless players have had 10 games to show what they can do.