Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
i wonder where all the people who were hating on amare in the personnel move section are. you know the ones that dont want him in a kings uniform? i wonder if theyre watching
there is one problem

Amare can't play Kings every night and if we signed him - he couldn't play against Kings at all

A

AriesMar27

This team just sucks.. I can't believe people said getting a 30ppg scorer back would actually help us..

We are trying to fit a chevy bumper on a ford car with toyota doors, and a honda engine.. NOT GONNA WORK! BTW I turned the game off a while ago.. I cannot watch this anymore lol. They are just that bad... Evans needs to just admit to someone that he shouldn't be playing PG so the Kings should put him at SG, and trade Martin already.
yeah, this isnt working at all...

A

AriesMar27

sergio with the steal after his missed freethrow, too bad may couldnt convert couldve had a 4 point play...

A

AriesMar27

We are approaching "last year bad".. buckle up! LOL
we have a better team, better coach, this is worse... the record will be slightly better but this is worse overall. there is no way that we should be this bad. period... january 1st we had 14 wins... its february 5th and we have 16... we were so lucky to catch those bad teams off guard, ironically enough... off guard. we'd be lucky to have 18 wins by march 1st.

A

AriesMar27

The Kings are playing on Sunday at 9:00a.m. Forget about setting the alarm for that game.

ugh, even if we were a good team, why would you be watching basketball at all on sunday? you should be busy making 7 layer bean dip and buying beer...

I bet you tyreke could guard centers just as well as hawes.

on another note, sean may is a poster boy for the obesity epidemic we are experiencing in this country. Even our athletes are becoming obese!!

Yeah, but at the beginning of the season, even when we lost we were always close. How many times were we blown out before Martin came back? And now?

Just for reference, Martin has been back 11 games (12 including tonight). 12 games prior to his return:

@ MIL +1
@ CHI +4
CLE -13
LAL -9
DEN +5
PHI -10
@ LAL -1
DAL -8
PHO -4
@ GSW -7
DEN +2
ORL -21

Kevin returns, Kings 3-9 in 12 prior games. With Kevin:

@ PHI -12
@ WAS -10
@ CHA -2
@ ATL -11
@ ORL -16
@ MIA -31
GSW +2
@ UTAH -17
CHA -17
@ DEN -3
SPURS -2
Phoenix -ugly

Note that 8 of the games since his return have been on the road, versus only 3 in the prior stretch. Also note that the Kings have been streaky all year- early in the season we had 4W/4L/4W/4L stacked together. And, as has been discussed to death, other teams are figuring out our three rookies.

In sum: Kings were bad then and are bad now. Martin has not proven to be the answer, but there is a lot of ball left to be played.

Yea, I have DVR, but why waste it. The Kings just haven't been playing with energy or hustle like they were in Nov and Dec.
Since Martin has come back the Kings have lost their identity. Martin is my favorite King and even I know he's sucked the life out of the team.

Being a King fan over a Martin fan though I would rather win without him than lose with him so boot the sucker.. I don't care what we get, he's poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.