Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

martin misses a wide open three... it happens, but wow... he just hasnt been the same since the injury.

piksi

Hall of Famer
you know what - you can use all irony and sarkasm that you want but the fact remains - Kevin Martin play like garbage with no effort and no heart. There is just no way to put this differently.

This team just sucks.. I can't believe people said getting a 30ppg scorer back would actually help us..

We are trying to fit a chevy bumper on a ford car with toyota doors, and a honda engine.. NOT GONNA WORK! BTW I turned the game off a while ago.. I cannot watch this anymore lol. They are just that bad... Evans needs to just admit to someone that he shouldn't be playing PG so the Kings should put him at SG, and trade Martin already.

i wonder where all the people who were hating on amare in the personnel move section are. you know the ones that dont want him in a kings uniform? i wonder if theyre watching

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
you know what - you can use all irony and sarkasm that you want but the fact remains - Kevin Martin play like garbage with no effort and no heart. There is just no way to put this differently.
Yup. We have been outscored by 31 with Kev on the floor. Clear as day. He doesn't care. Why should we?

A

AriesMar27

i wonder where all the people who were hating on amare in the personnel move section are. you know the ones that dont want him in a kings uniform? i wonder if theyre watching
exactly... the suns can have martin if the want him. amare is scared of opting out because he might not get paid so we would have him for the rest of this season and all of next season. lets do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.