[Game] Kings vs. Raptors, 11/19/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Kings Pain-o-meter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i truly hate the way we set screens on this team. We don't fully commit, and our big slip damn near every "screen" they make, making our offense pretty predictable. That's why i enjoy Alex Len when he enters the game.

That was Bagley's perfect opportunity to go up strong or give em a sweeping hook of some kind. I appreciate the unselfishness, but we have to be smarter than that. Every pass ain't a good one

That was Bagley's perfect opportunity to go up strong or give em a sweeping hook of some kind. I appreciate the unselfishness, but we have to be smarter than that. Every pass ain't a good one
Yeah, that was very telling. They literally gave him his left on his former go to move, and he didn't even look for it.

Kings take six point lead, immediately surrender a 9-0 run. Yup. Seems about right.
Yeah, the bench did 'em no favors, but the team came to play tonight. Good energy, even though they're lacking on the boards. And I especially appreciate them not just jacking 3's - a modest 7 3's attempted after 1.

LOL

why is Bagley screwing our spacing up by roaming the 3 point line as if he’s gonna do anything out there to begin with, and why would Walton have him there? What is this? Trash, is what it is.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lol Kayte talking about Bagel’s rebounding as Precious jumps in front of him for an offensive rebound and they get three straight shockingly easy drives to the hoop against the defensively inept pairing of Holmes / Bags.

And i actually prefer the Kings play on the road. We play like absolute crap at home as if the players go out and party here in Sacramento. You’d think we play near south beach or something. Someone please make it make sense! Maybe an Indian burial ground is across the street this time?

Haliburton and these wannabe Steve Nash jump passes truly irk me to the core. I’m so glad Davion Mitchell doesn’t hesitate like everyone else on this squad

Status
Not open for further replies.