[Game] Kings vs. Pistons, 11/20/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
As frustrating as it is to watch all these vullcrap refs, I think this bonds the team better together than pretty much anything else. Us against the world mentality
This! They literally lit a fire under us that we were missing. I feel like we needed a reminder that’s it’s us against the world, regardless of the winning streak. Can’t start falling into old habits or get complacent. The way we closed out was wonderful

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Is De’Aaron’s wife the only person in the world who calls Domas “Sabby” or is this just a nickname I’m unaware of?
Refereeing - Offensive foul called on Kings because Pistons player was out of position and ran into Kings player
Sabonis getting an over the back and elbowed in the back of the head and having to leave the game, no call, then getting called for a loose ball foul while getting elbowed in the face again.

We had to challenge a phantom foul call on Sabonis hitting the ball off a Detroit players hands that was somehow a loose ball foul??

Jaden Ivey later in the game uses his off hand and hits Sabonis directly in the face and gets awarded freethrows. Marvin Bagley grabs Sabonis on a fast break and gets blocked, no call.

Bogdan running over Fox in the 2nd and no one bats an eyelash. Keegan getting pushed to the ground on a euro step and getting called for a travel lol

Alec Burks getting calls like he's James Harden loading up his ugly ass jumpshot like a catapult seiging a castle in Age of Empires II, then gets THREE FREETHROWS for swinging his arms and elbowing Kevin Huerter in the face??????

It's getting rediculous

Last edited:
I've never seen Cojo play so hard ever in my life, he was driving into the lane like a gun was pointed at his head if he didn't get a foul call
I'm starting to get the feeling that this might be the season that you and many of the rest of us are no longer disgruntled as Kings fans, if we can somehow get a fair whistle. Here's to hoping

There was nothing said about it on the broadcast but with ~4 mins remaining and Pistons still up Fox went flying about 15 feet crashing to the floor behind the basket. I guess thankfully he wasn't whistled for a foul there?

This! They literally lit a fire under us that we were missing. I feel like we needed a reminder that’s it’s us against the world, regardless of the winning streak. Can’t start falling into old habits or get complacent. The way we closed out was wonderful
They rightfully protested a few horrific calls (at breaks, not mid-play like Kings of old) but it was still interesting to see Casey seemed to be doing a crap ton of complaining all night - and never got t'd up for it or faced retaliatory officiating.

I do hope we find some type of big that won’t hurt our offense before the season ends. Some length and rebounding would literally vault us into a top 6-7 team out west IMO and keep it that way.

We can all take solace in the fact that we will never have to witness the Cojo / Fox / Buddy three guard lineup ever again in our lifetime
oh man, I miss the Buddy games where he'd be a cold 2-10 going into the 4th quarter, only to score 3 straight 3s with 3mins left in the game to bring it to a 12pt game.... only for the Kings to lose by 7pts instead of 15.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
He’s got talent, no doubt. But to me it looks as though he thinks way too highly of himself and forces things too much. Too much hero ball. It was frustrating tonight to see him hit deep shots he doesn’t normally hit very often,

Honestly, I don’t like the Pistons roster makeup very much at all.
Already was throwing his hands up complaining about no calls

Already was throwing his hands up complaining about no calls
yeah Detroit has some talent but they've set up a loser's culture there. Obviously the right coach can change that but it's stuff you hate to see from your youngest players.

I think they probably benefited a bit by having more defined roles and some players given extra minutes due to all the players that sat today.

yeah Detroit has some talent but they've set up a loser's culture there. Obviously the right coach can change that but it's stuff you hate to see from your youngest players.

I think they probably benefited a bit by having more defined roles and some players given extra minutes due to all the players that sat today.
They're right there with the Rockets in the tankathon. Dwayne Casey's Raptors gave us Lebronto, maybe he'll change Motown to the Wemby City before long

They're right there with the Rockets in the tankathon. Dwayne Casey's Raptors gave us Lebronto, maybe he'll change Motown to the Wemby City before long
Weren't Casey's Raptors like a perennial second round exit club? I thought he was one of those coaches perceived to be good but may have been holding a good team back. He has looked horrible with Detroit, aside from the fact I believe he has lost more than a few games on purpose (see them intentionally missing free throws in a game against us).

Im so freaking happy for Fox and this fan base. No way you could have told me we'd be in that building chanting MVP for Fox 6 months ago
Its his outside shooting....he's eclipsed Conley convincingly who was what I thought Fox should aspire to earlier on....Conley couldn't shoot for several years and finally got his shot, but Fox is even more dominant on his drives....the team has taken pressure off him with Huerter and Monk coming in too.

Weren't Casey's Raptors like a perennial second round exit club? I thought he was one of those coaches perceived to be good but may have been holding a good team back. He has looked horrible with Detroit, aside from the fact I believe he has lost more than a few games on purpose (see them intentionally missing free throws in a game against us).
Yes and I def remember the 2018 playoffs feeling like the end of the road for him and Derozan, the next year being their championship with Kawhi. He's got a pretty thin HC resume outside of that but there are prob worse things in the world than cashing fat checks as a tank commander with zero expectations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.