[Game] Kings vs. Pistons, 11/20/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely much more active compared to the first few games. Wonder what was going on there?
It looked to me like he wasn't used to having this many talented options around him. He had to figure out how to be effective, while thinking that he is probably "the 5th option". The key is to not think about it like that. He's a real pro and solved it quickly

Then he needs a tag team partner. Too often looks like he's 1-on-3 in there. He's big and strong, but he's not Shaq. Must be frustrating as he!!.
yes but also the refs could actually call the same way both ways. no reason to call a touch foul on him on Defense and then allow him to get hit in the face 3 times with the only call being an offensive against him. And then there was Bagley's "block" where he pinned his arm the entire drive.

It looked to me like he wasn't used to having this many talented options around him. He had to figure out how to be effective, while thinking that he is probably "the 5th option". The key is to not think about it like that. He's a real pro and solved it quickly
they really didn't have the offense initiated around him either and he was trying to do too much to compensate I think. Now he's getting dirty buckets while also a viable kick out option. Maybe because Huerter was the clear cut #3 and some plays that would have gone to Barnes were going to Keegan early. When they are both playing at 100% we're going to take another step.

Anyone know if they want to give away Capela too? He’d surely help this team right now…
I don't think they do, but that's why Collins is on the block. They recruited over their own draftees and then of course since bringing in Murray both have largely been frozen out of the offense. I wish I could say I pitied them but they deserve it for getting their hands dirty on the Bogi deal.

I think we will be guaranteed 4th in the West? Grizzlies about to loose and Dallas/Nuggets are on a 3 way tie with us now, with both playing against each other tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.