[Game] Kings vs Pistons, 1/19/2022 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we were winning I had no interest in tuning into this one. This team has lost me, but I figured I’d watch the last 5 minutes. I actually found the end to this game more enjoyable than us cruising to a blah 7 point win over one of the worst teams in the league.

Dammit just finished the game the Pistons on that 11-0 run and they won….. just awful…. And now we have like a7 game hard AF road game SMFH
If we could of just gotten our damn free throws..

Dammit just finished the game the Pistons on that 11-0 run and they won….. just awful…. And now we have like a7 game hard AF road game SMFH
If we could of just gotten our damn free throws..
It feels nice that I just don’t care as much as DynaPamm at this point in the season.

But how can we stop Kelly Olynlk? The all-star C that's single-handedly brought them this W.
Rarely do you see someone dominate in every aspect of the game like he did. Not even kidding. He took down Metu/Jones one on one inside and out to bring them back, then sliced up the defense with pass after pass when he wasn't looking to score. This was a rare +27 that actually looked like it.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
And now we have like a 7 game hard AF road game
Well, it's a 5-game road trip followed by G1C against the Nets and then down to GSW. But we could legitimately go 1-6 in that stretch and be staring at 19-35. Barring a miracle road trip, it's going to be time to call it a season two weeks before the All-Star break.

Status
Not open for further replies.