[Game] Kings vs Pistons, 1/19/2022 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
With all the trade talk in the air, when the Kings face the Pistons tonight, just remember that the reason you're not going to see Tyrese Haliburton is that he is on health and safety protocols. Doesn't mean he's been traded. The Pistons will be missing Jerami Grant, Luka Garza (H&S), Frank Jackson (reconditioning), and Isaiah Livers (foot), with Killian Hayes doubtful (hip) and Kelly Olynyk probable (knee).

Please do not use the game thread for trade discussions - there are threads for that. Game comments, please.

Turned on my league pass for a minute, saw enough, turned it off. These two teams are garbage. It’s a glorified pick up game. The lack of people in the stands reflect that.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
And word has it Bagley/Holmes is still a horrendous frontline. It's honestly crazy how incapable they are together defensively. Paper says they should be better than some of the other combos but nope, always a key point of the breakdowns defensively. Maybe they are just too similar. The spacing is terrible with them both in.

Truly an organization so stupid Vivek should burn some paychecks in front of them. Playing big the entire game against a true small baller again. Trying to raise Barnes value at SF and Bagley at PF. THIS HASN'T WORKED YET, so clearly year 3 it must right? lol. It's literally a position where their best bet to win is also their best bet to raise the trade value of the pieces they want to trade. Can't make this stuff up. These people makes millions to run a team. smh.

all the Ts just for small potato issues, throughout the league.
Do you know what was said to them to get the T's? I didn't see much of a reaction from the players getting a T so it makes me think they deserved it. Do you think if they said "You f'ing suck, ref" right to their face but TV doesn't pick it up, the ref should just be a coward and ignore it?

Do you know what was said to them to get the T's? I didn't see much of a reaction from the players getting a T so it makes me think they deserved it. Do you think if they said "You f'ing suck, ref" right to their face but TV doesn't pick it up, the ref should just be a coward and ignore it?
Oh I'm just fed up with all the Ts today. Just leave the players alone. It's just a game.

Detroit 29th in scoring at 101.1. Lost last night scoring 86 at GSW. It's absurd to give up 66 at the half to such terrible squad on one of their back-to-backs. Kangz are not entertaining at all, they're funny though. Bring on Simmons, this is simply ridiculous mediocrity. Oh, keep Hali but he's missing tonight anyway.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Detroit 29th in scoring at 101.1. Lost last night scoring 86 at GSW. It's absurd to give up 66 at the half to such terrible squad on one of their back-to-backs. Kangz are not entertaining at all, they're funny though. Bring on Simmons, this is simply ridiculous mediocrity. Oh, keep Hali but he's missing tonight anyway.
We’re just good coaching away from the core of Fox and Hali leading us to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.