[Game] Kings vs Pistons, 1/19/2022 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pistons draft Banchero, he and Stewart might help usher in a new era of pain to the NBA. I'd go Holmgren over him still but that frontcourt duo would be quite interesting.

Do you know what was said to them to get the T's? I didn't see much of a reaction from the players getting a T so it makes me think they deserved it. Do you think if they said "You f'ing suck, ref" right to their face but TV doesn't pick it up, the ref should just be a coward and ignore it?
Yes actually. It's a game of emotions and high testosterone

If Petrie were still GM I'd have no doubts after this performance Olynyk just became the prime trade target. haha. He's wiping his backside with Metu/Jones right now. Pistons waited too long on Grant, but they have the right ideas. Buy low, sell high on guys that can produce now around their young core. See you in 3 years Pistons.

At least I know if we lose this game, we deserve to lose it. No bad call from refs or Detroit really stepping up their game all of a sudden. We thought we got it and left the door open.

At least I know if we lose this game, we deserve to lose it. No bad call from refs or Detroit really stepping up their game all of a sudden. We thought we got it and left the door open.
Have to give credit to Olynyk, dude is flat out dominating the Kings frontline with his passing and offensive skill right now.

Bagley and Fox are having nice games.
Not sure if Monte can make any trades with the pieces he wants to hold onto but if he has any hope moving on, no more watching Marvin Bagley split or share minutes with Jones/Metu. Those days need to be over. He can play next to them better than Holmes even but it needs to be one or the other from night to night.

Status
Not open for further replies.