Kings Vs. Memphis Game Thread, 3-22, 7 PM PST

WTF moment of the game (awesome edition)

• Udrih becomes Steve Nash.

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Hawes was nearly mister double-double by the end of the first quarter.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • The Clippers. I thought this was a professional's league.

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

I hate to say it but we need to lose this game. There is a log jam for the 5th worst record in the NBA.

L

LWP777

They didn't tank. They couldn't make a shot and Memphis couldn't miss a shot. These guys aren't tankers.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Players don't tank games. What could their motivation possibly be? Hi, I look ****ty and have no idea whether I'll even be back next year? No. Coaches and organizations tank games. Tehy sit guys, play young guys (whihc is 100% legit for development). We did none of that. Our horses in this one were mostly our "old" guys". Beno, Landry, Cisco, Udoka, even some Noc. thing is, look at those names. We won yestrday because we had no opponent. But that's just not a high quality group and we jsut ran out of steam against a quality opponent.

Players don't tank games. What could their motivation possibly be? Hi, I look ****ty and have no idea whether I'll even be back next year? No. Coaches and organizations tank games. Tehy sit guys, play young guys (whihc is 100% legit for development). We did none of that. Our horses in this one were mostly our "old" guys". Beno, Landry, Cisco, Udoka, even some Noc. thing is, look at those names. We won yestrday because we had no opponent. But that's just not a high quality group and we jsut ran out of steam against a quality opponent.
He put in the "old" guys because they're better at tanking than our young guys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.