[Game] Kings vs Knicks 3/4- 7PT/10ET (A Must Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not making the playoffs. I think what you're seeing in the west right now is what you're getting. The current top 8 will be remaining there. Shame but only ourselves to blame for being unclutch down the stretch during that period after the all star break

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think the Kings played a very sub-standard game, but got a win anyway against a lousy team. If they play that way against Boston they'll get blown out to Nevada unless Boston sleeps through the game (which they've been doing lately). Without Bagley, Boston has the potential to demolish the Kings on the boards.

Get well soon, Bagley. We need you!

I was never really worried about Barnes ever since he's shown he was willing to leave behind the chucking and fit within the flow of the offense.

He's playing good defense and not forcing things, just wouldn't fall. He's a career 37% 3 point shooter so I thought it was just a slump.

Bogi, on the other hand... I was thinking that he was making more shots than he normally does, and then I go and look and he's 4-11... and this is a good day for him these days. Unlike Barnes he's taking bad shots and he's a turnstile defensively.

If we get this Barnes and a healthy Bagley, look out. Hopefully Barnes continues and we get Bagley back before it's too late.

Even if Bogi plays better, more consistently, that would be huge. He was my favorite player last year and now I just don't have much faith in him. He'll have his games, but a bunch of clunkers in between.

That will go under review, I wouldnt be suprised if he gets suspended or fined for that. Looks pretty cut and dry, he got caught hand in the cookie jar..
Hand in the cookie jar?? Why would Harry have intentionally elbowed the guy in the head? That gives him what advantage in the modern NBA?

Bogs is making a case for himself not to be in the regular rotation next year. This is when you expect an experienced player to make a positive impact coming down the stretch, but his overall play has been very mediocre Even his decision-making, supposedly his strong suit, has been mediocre.
If he's going to be a part of the future, he needs to come off the bench and stop imitating Buddy. His FGA per 36 is 16.5, and should probably be what it was last year at 13. He can run an offense but if he's pressing it's kind of a moot point.

Also have to ponder about the whole contract thing. It's getting to the point where I wouldn't be sad letting him walk if it's anything more than 3/40.

We're not making the playoffs. I think what you're seeing in the west right now is what you're getting. The current top 8 will be remaining there. Shame but only ourselves to blame for being unclutch down the stretch during that period after the all star break
There are plenty of games left to play

Status
Not open for further replies.