[Game] Kings vs. Heat, 2/18/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

It's time.. tear it down.
Such a waste. They have to know what's up. Vivek is otherwise paying millions and millions for total incompetence and worse than ever before. And it's not even a theory at this point. It's proven. We saw the turnaround. It happened. And now they go right back to what NEVER worked? Something is up if this isn't plain incompetence and it isn't part of their plan.

Such a waste. They have to know what's up. Vivek is otherwise paying millions and millions for total incompetence and worse than ever before. And it's not even a theory at this point. It's proven. We saw the turnaround. It happened. And now they go right back to what NEVER worked? Something is up if this isn't plain incompetence and it isn't part of their plan.
They're tanking. It's in the body language of Fox.

It's obvious when all the starters go down due to injury in the same week.

If I’m a terrible team, I’m playing the 25 year old offensive minded PF who plays no defense over the 32 year old offensive minded PF that plays no defense... but I guess that’s just me.
Nah. Need to get that Bjelica shine going for a contender to trade for him. Parker is basically on his way out of the league at this point.

This is Viveks 8th year as the owner and he has never once embraced a full on rebuild. He brought in Darren Collison and Rudy Gay during the Cousins era. Immediately brought in George Hill and Zach Randolph to start the Fox era. Now is trying get this current roster to work for some reason. He has an insane obsession with trying to get the 8th seed. Anybody with half a brain could tell this team is going nowhere as is. I just don’t get it.

I lost track how many stupid turnovers he had and them making points SMH
No worries, box score's got your back. Buddy had 2 turnovers, one leading to a score. Fox had 4, two leading to scores. Hold up while I get the play by play

9:59 De'Aaron Fox lost ball turnover (Duncan Robinson steals) 3 - 0
9:55 Kelly Olynyk makes dunk (Duncan Robinson assists) 5 - 0

3:42 De'Aaron Fox bad pass (Jimmy Butler steals) 22 - 14
3:39 Precious Achiuwa out of bounds bad pass turnover 22 - 14

2:08 Buddy Hield out of bounds bad pass turnover 27 - 15
1:56 Tyler Herro misses 26-foot three point pullup jump shot 27 - 15

0.1 De'Aaron Fox bad pass (Andre Iguodala steals) 31 - 21
0.0 End of the 1st Quarter 31 - 21

7:33 Buddy Hield bad pass (Andre Iguodala steals) 38 - 25
7:27 Bam Adebayo makes two point shot (Andre Iguodala assists) 40 - 25

11:17 De'Aaron Fox bad pass (Kendrick Nunn steals) 60 - 43
11:09 Kelly Olynyk makes two point shot (Kendrick Nunn assists) 62 - 43