[Game] Kings vs. Heat, 2/18/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

League helped a lot with the scheduling here. Miami is in the middle of just a BRUTAL road trip west, played last night and got embarrassed after being stretched to OT of course... of course. Their four main guys averaged over 40 minutes last night lol. They've now lost 3 in a row. This is, however, the only winnable game for them on that entire trip besides the opening HOU win (tonight is Miami's fifth game in 8 days, Feb. 11-18, first and only b2b on this 12 day trip). They're mad, sure, but also just totally busted up. Looks like a nice gambling dilemma if folks are into that? No idea, but that's often the sole motivation for games being played at all besides any TV deal obligations it seems, in this year of no fan revenue.

A loss tonight is a coffin nail for Walton for sure, if the team is competently run toward progress.

I’m hoping Kayte was right after the last game when she said the King’s were just tired.
Lets hope they’re rested up for tonight.
I saw the Heat - Warriors game last night on ESPN (our Mark Jones did the broadcast with Mark Jackson). The Warriors came from behind to tie for OT, then Stef Curry got hot and Bazemore played great, and the Warriors won. A great game. Hope the Heat are tired for tonight!
Oh, and isn’t Mark Jones doing a great job. The Kings got a good one there.

Ay yo, Vinny! Are we talking five whole lasagnas here, or five cheese lasagna? Ill salivate over either, but I gotta know if I'm dreaming of getting the itis or about some grana padano sprinkled on top.
Ay yo bromdenerino! Five whole lasagnas. 3 cheeses per lasagna: rigot, fresh mozz, grana padano (or "parmesan" for less fortunate)

We are going for quality AND quantity!

Manga!

I’m hoping Fox will be selected as an All Star, even though Lillard got jobbed from being the rightful starter over Doncic by the ‘fan’ vote issue. But tonight I hope it’s not a chuckfest at the PG position.

If so that would be a new low. The Heat have been on a fairly decent run of garbage lately.
True, but so have our KINGS. Remember the last time we faced MIA on a losing streak. They beat us. The only loss during the 8 game stretch.

Since we seem to give up so many three’s and bring out the best shooting efforts of our opponents I’m going to stick with the prediction and hope to be proved wrong.

Sad that I’m already resorting to reverse psychology and tempering expectations. Oh the the life of a fan.

Nope. Jerry Reynolds was the first to use "Mobile Holmes" in one of the few games he did early last year. He probably had "Mr Motor-home" (KHTK radio sponsor) on his mind and so this came naturally thereafter
Surprised Jerry didnt go with Motor Holmes, which will probably be used when he gets traded to Detroit for Blake Griffen because Kangz.

Oof. I hope you are not actually on team payroll.
We had won 7 of 8 and had knocked off some top teams. At that time, that was the best record over the last 8 games of anyone in the league. We need to avoid the big losing streaks. This shouldn't be a controversial point.

As for your payroll question, I'm afraid that is not something I can comment on at this time.

Last edited: