[Game] Kings vs. Cavaliers 3/37/2021 7pm PST 10pm EST

Ummm, so Fox stepped in bounds as he threw that pass. That should’ve been a turnover.
Except he didn't step in bounds. There was clearly white between his toe and the court. The line is still out of bounds

Edit: after reading the nba rules I didn't get concrete clarification. For the throw in the rules used terms like:

"no player shall have any part of his person OVER the boundary line. "

not

"no player shall have any part of his person ON the boundary line."

Maybe I'm reading it incorrectly and it's clear as day but if it is a violation the cavs can contest it with the nba. They won't though they want that top 5 pick.

Last edited:
He had like a toe over the line....there is no way in hell any referee with a shred of common sense would call that a violation.
And not just because a call like that shouldn't decide the game, but because players do inbounding stuff like that ALL. GAME. LONG. A player practically needs to walk the ball to half court to get a violation called on a routine in-bounds play.

We know that there are 10 by-the-book foul calls not made every trip down the floor in an NBA game. That's fine. Players and coaches ask only for consistency in the calls made/not made. To call THAT on Fox would have been the epitome of inconsistency.

In related news, in real time I thought: dag, if I were a coach w/Cleveland I'd put a huge, jumping body in front of Fox. It was gonna take an improbable play, obviously, but it becomes even less probable if the inbounder has a hard time throwing it where he wants to.

Last edited: