[Game] Kings vs. Cavaliers 3/37/2021 7pm PST 10pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Which of the new guys get minutes?

Obviously Wright is slated for big minutes in the CoJo role. A bit of time for Davis as a fourth/fifth guard? Harkless before New JJ and DQJ? Can’t imagine Silva gets any time with Whiteside (if healthy) or Metu.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Maybe Harkless becomes Barnes backup.. would be a decent combo..

If you can't limit Foxes or Haliburton's minutes and need to find time for wright then I guess we see less of Guy and Buddy? Buddy seems to be weak link unfortunately these days..

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I’m hoping to see Harkless get some run tonight I think he may prove to be an under the radar addition and at 27 is still young(ish) enough to be considered part of the young core
Yeah, they should just go right from the frying pan into the fire. Especially considering the competition. If they can't get away with some ugly moments against the Cavs then who can they get away with it against?

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Shouting out JWill is an excellent way for Delon to start his tenure with the Kings. Dude is already dropping dimes and he hasn't even seen the court yet! I love to see that!

I was ready to give up on this season two weeks ago but now that we've got some more veteran depth, the defense has been upgraded to merely below average, and I've been reminded that the play-in tournament is a thing.... eff it. I'm all in! Let's end that no-playoff streak right now. If we can knock Golden State out in the process, even better. Harkless' career hasn't gone the way I expected but I'm looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the squad defensively. And I think D. Fox has got an outside chance at earning an All-NBA spot if he continues on his current pace for the rest of the season. Especially if we surprise everyone and make it into a first round playoff series.

I did not care what anybody said when we were on that losing streak, I was not on pro tank as to me it meant nothing, I just want my team to compete and get in to play some meaningless games for once (which is play-in tournament and playoffs), because if McNair can get Hali at 12, I trust McNair to find some diamond in that spot once again.

Yeah I was in trade Buddy and Barnes wagon (especially Buddy), but seeing how we upgraded our roster, how Fox and Hali (and team) is playing the last few days, I got to say it feels good, let's just keep playing, trade deadline has passed Buddy or HB can't be traded now. There is no distractions off court now, just got to play!

Screw the tank, as imo it will not be better for Fox especially as he is in his 4th season and haven't smell what playoff basketball really is and we need that imo for him - he has to have some experience there. To know what he needs to do to raise his level of play to a whole new level next season.

Let's get wins, we deserve as fans to cheer for the team who makes finally gets wins more then lose, we have had a lot of downs and some up's (not much), but I feel like this group of guys will be something special in the future.

Don't mind me, had few drinks. Go Kings

I did not care what anybody said when we were on that losing streak, I was not on pro tank as to me it meant nothing, I just want my team to compete and get in to play some meaningless games for once (which is play-in tournament and playoffs), because if McNair can get Hali at 12, I trust McNair to find some diamond in that spot once again.

Yeah I was in trade Buddy and Barnes wagon (especially Buddy), but seeing how we upgraded our roster, how Fox and Hali (and team) is playing the last few days, I got to say it feels good, let's just keep playing, trade deadline has passed Buddy or HB can't be traded now. There is no distractions off court now, just got to play!

Screw the tank, as imo it will not be better for Fox especially as he is in his 4th season and haven't smell what playoff basketball really is and we need that imo for him - he has to have some experience there. To know what he needs to do to raise his level of play to a whole new level next season.

Let's get wins, we deserve as fans to cheer for the team who makes finally gets wins more then lose, we have had a lot of downs and some up's (not much), but I feel like this group of guys will be something special in the future.

Don't mind me, had few drinks. Go Kings
I agree with all of this, but I don't think McNair can really get "credit" for picking Hali at #12. He pretty much just fell in our lap and the entire country thought we should take him. Now, that's pretty much the same situation with Vlade picking Bagley over Luka, so I guess McNair gets some credit for not completing crapping the bed like Vlade did.

Could not miss this game with the new faces on the roster, might regret this later today (not because of Kings crapping the bed), but my sisters kids are staying with me and when the game ends they will be up. That's trouble haha

First observation about the broadcast is it seems much more serious without catch phrases. Whoever the new lady is she sounds fantastic. Kayte is ok I guess but I really like this new one.