[Game] Kings vs. Blazers, 11/8/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Wise move. Keon Ellis probably has the most raw two way potential out of all our reserve guards(in the Duarte, Jones, and Mitchell level, Not Monk) If not giving him a chance now to show what he can do at this level with the starters, then when?

This adds a layer of extra excitement for this game
My guess is that he's in the Okpala role where Browns just trying to spark some defense and reward him for last game. Watch him play the first 6 minutes then never come back in like KZ. Hopefully not. Keon on paper is the exact guy you slot next to Fox long term.

at the same time, I don't see 48 wins earning the 3rd seed
Why not? I think it could very very easily, especially if the Wemby Spurs and the Rockets aren't free wins like they were last year.

The Nugs and Mavs look damn damn good, so maybe they separate from the field. But there will eventually be a breaking point imo where like 8+ teams are within like 3 games of each other.

There are pretty good reasons to bring Monk in as a sparkplug off the bench. But clearly Davion was not working and we had to try something else.
I do wonder if Davion gets off the bench this game. Does Colby get cut because Davion is now off the bench and Keon leaped into the rotation? Should be real interesting

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I do wonder if Davion gets off the bench this game. Does Colby get cut because Davion is now off the bench and Keon leaped into the rotation? Should be real interesting
I assume you mean "minutes cut" - If Keon plays starter type minutes, obviously somebody is going to lose time, and unless we start playing smaller it's going to come from the G rotation. So, Colby, or Duarte...or maybe Davion himself.

I assume you mean "minutes cut" - If Keon plays starter type minutes, obviously somebody is going to lose time, and unless we start playing smaller it's going to come from the G rotation. So, Colby, or Duarte...or maybe Davion himself.
Right. Duarte has been playing a bit more wing, but Colby has kind of been like a 1/2 flex guard for most of his minutes. So I think it's going to be him or Davion getting minutes tonight.

That is assuming Keon is actually playing a real 20+ MPG role and not just an opener for 6 minutes each half.

Status
Not open for further replies.