[Game] Kings v. Wizards - Friday, Oct. 26 - 7 PDT

Justin Jackson hasn't been knocking down his shots, but gotta give him props for his defense this game.

Great win! Go Kings!
To JJs credit, these last two games he has contributed despite struggling. Typically, if he doesn’t have it, he doesn’t contribute. Wednesday he hit the boards, tonight he grinded it out defensively and got a few buckets as well. It isn’t feast or famine. There’s a grey area and that’s progress for him.

Reading the Wizards sbnation game thread and the Wiz fans were complaining about Grant(NBA TV broadcast) continuously harping on John Wall’s shooting.

Grant had been on that page since his radio show earlier in the day and I knew he’d spend the game ripping John Wall’s shooting and he didn’t disappoint. Funny how Grant sinks his hooks into something and never lets go.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Reading the Wizards sbnation game thread and the Wiz fans were complaining about Grant(NBA TV broadcast) continuously harping on John Wall’s shooting.

Grant had been on that page since his radio show earlier in the day and I knew he’d spend the game ripping John Wall’s shooting and he didn’t disappoint. Funny how Grant sinks his hooks into something and never lets go.
Tetsujin is in the process of preparing the "View from the Other Side," where he finds a Wizards-Kings game thread from a comparable board to ours and shares it in the grades thread. I'm looking forward to this one. :)

It's a great time to be a Kings fan!

I've got a real conflict tonight - my fantasy team has John Wall, but my heart has DeFox. Should be interesting. As always though the Kings will win out.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
I have Fox on my fantasy team this year, and it is SO MUCH FUN! He's so productive I was even able to add Willie/Marvin (I swap them out) this season as my traditional homer spot filler.

It's so fun to root again for guys with high upside who are genuinely good people and teammates! They are obviously still learning each other's game (and mistakes not to make), but they are communicating and receptive to each other. They are playing for each other and for Kings fans. This is not a group of guys resigned to sucking... this is a group of winners who believe they are building something special. And they are.

Hats off to our newest addition Williams who I thought played a good 11 minute stint and he had to of been nervous.
The steal along with a 3 point shot and looks to play defense also. He and the kings got hosed on the foul call on him.

The coaching staff must be high on him also to play him in a close game. We will see but a good start!