[Game] Kings v. Warriors - Friday, Dec. 14 - 7PT/10ET

Kings play the Ws pretty tough. Win or lose, I think tonight is going to be a hell of a game!

Bags killed the Warriors last time, if I'm not mistaken. He has to be licking his chops!

Fox/Buddy/Bogs vs Curry/Klay/KD is going to be a hoot! Our guys better be on tonight!

Super pumped I'm catching this one.

Go Kings!
Yep Marvin had 20 and 17 with 2 assists and 0 turnovers in the first matchup. He is actually built to destroy small-ball lineups

Kings aren't winning this. Dubs are just coming off a beatdown and embarassment from the Raptors. No one on the Kings can stop Curry or Durant. Dubs will be ready defensively. Kings have beat a couple above .500 teams. OKC, Memphis, and INd. But, have not beat an Elite team this year. One of the Big 3 for GS will have 40 plus tonite.
Kings record vs. .500 or better 5-9
Warriors record vs. .500 or better 6-8

Dray being back is a real test for Bagley. He was able to feast on Looney/James/Bell, but Dray is the cream of the crop interior defense. Should be interesting to watch, not expecting much honestly.
Bagley needs to stay alert for nut kicks and step-unders when he is in the air. Yes I am not a fan of Dray, he yaps too much.

This should be a good gauge game for the Kings to see where they are at. Both teams are at relatively full strength (Warriors have some injuries, but their core is intact). Should not be a "trap" game for either team, Warriors coming off a big loss to Toronto, survived the Kings last game, so they should take Kings seriously and for the Kings, it's the Warriors, neither team playing a B2B.

I divide the schedule into should win, could win, and probably not going to win. This is a probably not going to win, but a good game for the young Kings to see how they measure up to what is considered the premiere NBA team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE; I'll be here for the whole game, although I may not be actively participating. Based on prior experience, one or more GSW trolls may have registered and just be waiting for the game. It's been years since that happened (used to be with LAL fans), and I'm almost hoping for it.

IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE A KINGS FAN!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If we have anything to be thankful for, it's that we don't have to listen to Kozimor's voice for the whole game. :p I like to see him completely back in the Kings fold. Those years he spent with the Warriors hurt my heart. He belongs here. The times I went to House Party games hosted by Koz and Kayte were some of the best times I had with other Kings fans at "viewing" parties.