[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - 12/20/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

We have temple.

he'll kill it tonight
Lillard and McCollum have torn us apart in the past, they play the Houston style just with not as many 3pt shooters. If they are on tonight we have almost no chance. Hopefully im wrong, this is the biggest game of the season thus far. A win puts us right there, a loss starts to put it out of reach. Portland just got decimated by the Warriors and Lillard publically called out the team, they will be looking to take out frustrations tonight.

Lillard and McCollum have torn us apart in the past, they play the Houston style just with not as many 3pt shooters. If they are on tonight we have almost no chance. Hopefully im wrong, this is the biggest game of the season thus far. A win puts us right there, a loss starts to put it out of reach. Portland just got decimated by the Warriors and Lillard publically called out the team, they will be looking to take out frustrations tonight.
As long as temple has a good night on defense making it difficult for either Lillard/McCollum we'll be ok provided demarcus gets his.

Given Portlands recent woes on defense, i expect temple to have a career night. He is capable.

We need a hot start and someone to step up.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Some stats from nba.com's power ranking this week:

1) the Kings have a top 10 defense over the last three weeks
2) but rank 29th offensively in that same time (roughly since we got that longbreak and Rudy came down to Earth and now has disappeared)
3) They've played 12 of their last 14 games on the road, but are traveling again after Tuesday's game against the Blazers, with their first real homestand since Thanksgiving not coming until January.

we'll need the defense, because with Rudy out, and any possibility of Omri getting hot from three out, we won't have the firepower to outscore these guys

Last edited:
Collison has 180'd in the hearts of Kings fans.. if I see his ghost/morose self go through the motions anymore.. if things are on your mind, you still have to play

Ben at the 3 most likely to start. I hope the good Ben plays well and bad Ben stayed home.

edit: meant 2 but leaving for posterity:oops:

Last edited:
S

sactownfan

How many times has m. Richardson shown up the coach and refused to enter the game?

Joerger has no back bone if those reports are true

Affalo should be done here