[Game] Kings v. Spurs - Monday, Feb. 4 - 10PM ET/7PM PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
CONFIDENCE. It's all about confidence. And this team has got it. Bagley was phenomenal. Giles is just about ready to have his break out game and show his phenomenal talent. Fox was Fox. And and I love Yogi!
Confidence and chemistry and camaraderie. These guys are forming bonds eerily familiar - and it's no accident. Vlade said all along he came back because of unfinished business and he, Peja, Doug and Bobby are doing all they can to help the kids forge the right identity.

Confidence and chemistry and camaraderie. These guys are forming bonds eerily familiar - and it's no accident. Vlade said all along he came back because of unfinished business and he, Peja, Doug and Bobby are doing all they can to help the kids forge the right identity.
Bagley and Giles already have it - it's in the pipeline. You could start them both next year possibly. I love seeing them off the bench though playing well though. Playoffs chance are alive and kicking.

This game is proof Bagley's Dad had a point. Bjelica over Bagley would be like Max Kleber over Luka. I didn't have a problem with the gradual development plan until the Grizzlies game. That is when Yogurt earned his name.

Man after watching all the Kings broadcasts this year, it's just not as fun watching the NBATV crew call games. I know its a different format, but it just feels like they are hanging out in their living room kinda watching the game while also surfing the net and texting their friends.
It’s so bad. Who in the world likes that format? I finally thought to sync the radio feed to nbatv and I was all good the rest of the game.

Marvin is making decisions so much quicker now, what a sight
He has been shooting with Buddy and Boggy and has been encouraged to speed up his release a little, it is carrying over to other aspects for him. His greatness as a player has always been predicated on how expansive his game becomes away from the basket. I don't worry about anything else, his shooting, his left hand dominance. None of that is an issue. Tonight he showed he is gaining more comfort away from the basket and that opens up everything else.