[Game] Kings v. Spurs - 4/18/12

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can't wait to see how much tap-dancing Grant does tonight to stay away from the topic at hand.

GO KINGS!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
you know between this being the third game in three nights for the Spurs, adn them in their normal "
we only care about the playoffs and will trash your fantasy team" hibernation, I have just realized there is actually a chance this team may just randomly damage our draft position.

Grant: "And Isaiah Thomas with the perfect eye support as Tyreke Evans goes for the dunk"
Jerry "Yeah, you see Isaiah stare perfectly and Tyreke gets the basket"
Grant "Well Jerry there's really no surprise there is there?"
Jerry "Well no, we've all seen the hustling husky, and he brings it every game!"

IT makes a terrible play and gets a bailout call yet hes got "great body control" according to jerry, as usual the fact that hes the pg and nobody else touched the ball goes unnoticed.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Walton: "G-Man, who's the Rookie of the Year?"
Gerould: (unenthusiastically, but without hesitation) "Kyrie Irving."

What would Napear's answer to that question be? I shouldn't wonder...

IT makes a terrible play and gets a bailout call yet hes got "great body control" according to jerry, as usual the fact that hes the pg and nobody else touched the ball goes unnoticed.
You're right. We should get new announcers who will call out our players when the make every little mistake. /sarc
Please give it a rest.