What's most disgusting?

• Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Brussel Sprouts

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Marcus Thornton's season

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
I say this every time IT plays a big role in one of these comebacks (and it's happened about 5 times this season now) but I seriously think GV's days as starter are numbered.

I mean, Malone has tried everything else with the starters. We know his leash is super short with that unit right now. If we turn this into a W, I would almost expect to see Outlaw and IT starting.

I say this every time IT plays a big role in one of these comebacks (and it's happened about 5 times this season now) but I seriously think GV's days as starter are numbered.

I mean, Malone has tried everything else with the starters. We know is leash is super short right now. If we turn this into a W, I would almost expect to see Outlaw and IT starting.
Are you ignoring that IT was a good part of the reason we needed a comeback and it was GV who along with Cousins were the only two doing anything worth mentioning?

Are you ignoring that IT was a good part of the reason we needed a comeback and it was GV who along with Cousins were the only two doing anything worth mentioning?
GV is a -16, IT is a +7. Not a perfect stat, but I wouldn't call Thomas a huge part of it. Some of it? sure.

He was playing with some combination of Ndiaye, Hayes, Mbah A Moute, and Salmons in the first half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BREAKING NEWS FROM STA UPDATE: The Little Princesses just made it to Jumbotron. Unfortunately, their grandmother wasn't able to see it because she's stuck at home watching closeups of Marcus Thornton.