[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Saturday, 11/25 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd like to know why Rivers hitting Hill in the face with an obviously thrown elbow is not a flagrant foul. Had it been DMC, there would be gendarmes on the court...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'd like to know why Rivers hitting Hill in the face with an obviously thrown elbow is not a flagrant foul. Had it been DMC, there would be gendarmes on the court...
Imagine Grant's commentary. Instead of chuckling away at Blake getting pissy and Doc screaming up a storm he would have been shouting at the refs how it was completely intentional and anything other than an ejection would have been a travesty.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Imagine Grant's commentary. Instead of chuckling away at Blake getting pissy and Doc screaming up a storm he would have been shouting at the refs how it was completely intentional and anything other than an ejection would have been a travesty.
"You know, Jerry, there's just no place for that sort of stuff in the game."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know what's scary? I can even hear Grant's voice saying that...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I'm watching Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet (recorded earlier). I'll keep my fingers crossed that it does the trick. I know better than to join a game already in progress. :oops:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Quite the 3rd quarter. ....

.... if you're Omri taming that is!

*that was supposed to say "into tanking", but it was such a freakish autocomplete fail that I couldn't change it!

**Omri, no longer a King but forever in my phones remembered words.
I am so glad you didn't change that. I would have felt honor bound to restore it. BEST autocomplete I've seen in quite a while.