[Game] Kings v. Bulls - Monday, Feb. 5 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrm. All of a sudden, this looks like bad WWE drama. If I subscribed to conspiracy theories, I'd say this was all pre-ordained.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is about as horrid an NBA basketball game as I have ever seen. I might keep watching just to see how bad it can get.
You and me both. Something snapped. I may have to take a moment, go outside and take a few deep breaths of cleansing mountain air. Luckily it's a nice evening out there...and it's too early for the bear to be around.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well that was a little like watching two one armed guys in a knife fight. Let's see how the Kings do in the second half!

Last edited:
I'm in my zen state now, we're down 10-15 pts (the zen zone), and I get to appreciate a beautiful new floor and uni motif. All I need are some blue diamond almonds and I've reached nirvana.

You know what really makes me angry? The vets are playing like they still want to compete. If they end up winning, it will be at least in part to show the rooks that they can still get the job done. And what will happen? People will blame the vets and Joerger.

Every single rookie on the bench right now should feel totally and completely ashamed. That was as bad a display of bad basketball as I've ever seen.
Not watching the game but based on injury report you gave, arent the rookies basically Fox and Bogs?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not watching the game but based on injury report you gave, arent the rookies basically Fox and Bogs?
And Jackson. I should have said 'kids"...

And now Fox limps off the court and straight into the locker room? And WCS has FIVE fouls?

Replay on Fox? His foot slipped on the court IMO.