[Game] Kings v. Bulls - Monday, Feb. 5 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If the Bulls could hit, we'd be down by 30.

"Welcome to Golden 1 Center, the most hospitable venue in sports. We guarantee we can make even the worst team look like champions! Try us and see!"

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Definitely have to give some credit to the Bulls coaching staff, they are attacking the Kings defensively in every spot the Kings are trying to work their back cuts. They are stacking 3 defenders in the paint and just switching the outside defender over to the corner 3. They are taking the two things away the Kings are trying to get and the Kings have no answer.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There is no excuse for that first quarter. None. And this is coming from the one person around here who can usually find SOMETHING to be hopeful about. I'd take an extended timeout, take them all into the locker room, and scream like a banshee. This is despicable.

Half way into the quarter Jerry described what he was seeing as "putrid."

Putrid definition: Adjective Something that is putrid has decayed and smells very unpleasant.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At this point, I don't care about the outcome of the game. I am disgusted. Can they be fined for playing like they just don't care?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
It might not be a bad idea to get some head gear and pads on those guys! Also folks in the first five rows really need to watch out tonight.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Can the King just trade every single person for the sake of trading? I'm sorry... I'm so not into this team as it's built. :(

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Kingsfans really can applaud this Bulls team for making sure that their lead does not get too far ahead.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know what really makes me angry? The vets are playing like they still want to compete. If they end up winning, it will be at least in part to show the rooks that they can still get the job done. And what will happen? People will blame the vets and Joerger.

Every single rookie on the bench right now should feel totally and completely ashamed. That was as bad a display of bad basketball as I've ever seen.

You know what really makes me angry? The vets are playing like they still want to compete. If they end up winning, it will be at least in part to show the rooks that they can still get the job done. And what will happen? People will blame the vets and Joerger.

Every single rookie on the bench right now should feel totally and completely ashamed. That was as bad a display of bad basketball as I've ever seen.
Ashamed? Geez. They are having a bad game so far, but is it really that bad?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Anybody care to give odds on how long before WCS hurts himself? I mean, I applaud his effort and hustle but he has now IMHO gone to the other extreme.

I watched like 1 minute of action, and I feel like I need a million reasons as to why I need to watch this game. Whether it be right now, or sometime in the future. Ready. Set. Umm....never mind, don't waste your time...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You go, Grant! Make sure the official hears you! OMG. Lopez needs to be ejected! And he's gonna be... Buh bye, idiot.