Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would like to make a short announcement:

If that game and the play by our Kings didn't take your breath away, you might as well call a funeral home because you're dead.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

SAR is definitely the real deal. In the three games the Kings played this season, he is the only constant. He can score inside, grab rebounds, and dish out assists.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Great win, and a wonderful way to come home for our home opener. I will be there. Haven't been able to attend a home opener in years. I am so excited!!!! :D

Warhawk said:
'bout time!

Go baby go!

Now if we could just get the bench a little more involved....
Corliss will be in the rotation next game due to Garcia's ankle.
I would expect him to have a big game against his old team too.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's now official. The 2004-2005 Kings are dead. Long live the 2005-2006 KINGS. Yes, they can take our breath away...and, if tonight is any indication, they'll be doing so on a regular basis.

Now we just have to find a way to get the starters at least a few minutes rest.

;)

vj9999 said:
ANyone think BSPN and Sportscenter will give us any props or will they just rave about great performance of Suns bench?!
Of course it will be all about the Suns, IF this game is mentioned at all. But, who cares? We know that had a great game!!! I am SOOOOO happy that Peja and Mike found their shots again. Look at SAR and Miller's assists!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Post game show: Kara Lawson says we'll probably see Skinner and Williamson on Tues against the Pistons because of the physical nature of that team.

Great game, I liked how SAR made some big plays near the end. How about Peja having a MONSTER 3rd. The team recognized he was on fire and kept feeding him the ball,something we didn't see much last season.

WEHOOOOOOOO GO KINGS, That win felt good!

AleksandarN said:
I love it but the stat I do not like is 55.8% FG
I am declaring this an ONLY POSITIVE comment night!!;) That can wait until tomorrow.

Just kidding, I agree with you, BUT we won and that is all I am going to focus on tonight!!

Entity

Hall of Famer
well we started 1 game earlier than we did last year. We started 0-3 last season and traded away the team at all start break and had alot of injury's after that. So we are already doing better this year so if we keep the team and keep them healthy we should win 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.