Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was such a great win! Too bad i must run to work now and not join in on the post game fun. I really hope the bench comes around tho.. 40+ mins a night will be hell in the long run.

BOOYAH

No surprise with Phoenix's bench though, they did get deep, and Barbosa I figured would improve in his third year. Honestly, I put my head in the couch for part of those last two minutes w/ sound mostly off, but did see the big plays...

Sac was awesome! Excellent victory and game...

O

ONEZERO

some bulls^%&

sportscenter shows 3 highlights of the game or i should say 3 plays of the whole game. all suns plays. no love for sac. they couldnt even show highlights for the winning team

ONEZERO said:
sportscenter shows 3 highlights of the game or i should say 3 plays of the whole game. all suns plays. no love for sac. they couldnt even show highlights for the winning team
You've seen Sportscenter already? The Eagles game is still on here.

What a great game. It felt nice to breath again after those last seconds that seemed like forever. Excited for Detroit. Can't wait to see Corliss in there.
Let's go Kings!

ONEZERO said:
raptors tv runs lots of peja shooting during 3rd quarter
and both kings plays and suns plays are pretty balanced

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
chelle said:
AND because we went 23-29 from the free throw line. The suns were 12-16.
AND because when the final buzzer sounded we had one more point on the board than the Suns.

I didn't catch it until the last 5 minutes... but that was an intense 5 minutes. I'll have to record it when it comes back on later tonight. Sounds like a missed a great game.

What a fun game to watch! I couldn't sit for the last few mins!

Very big win for Kings! A victory before playing in front of their fans should make them feel more comfortable. :D That Pedja...AMAZING!! And SAR...that guy never gives up! I love him!!!

Glad to finally see a victory! GO KINGS!!!! Keep it up!

after calming down from all the excitements, I think the Kings need to do something about the point guard position. It seems like too many oppposing point guards are having break out or great game against Bibby. Bibby's defense nearly killed us in the end tonight when barbosa were scoring with ease.

How nice is it to have a big guy that can post up? Man seeing SAR post up and get a little hook from 3 feet with the game on the line was so nice. Makes the game a lot easier than the 19 foot jump shot with someone in your face.

If he can continue to do that it's really going to open things up for Bibby, Miller, Peja and Bonzi as teams adjust to SAR.

WOW! What a game. Both Miller and Reef with near double triple doubles!!! Now that is special.

Overall you have to like the effort and we saw glimpses of what may be possible with this team. Baby steps, but we're getting there.

yanon said:
after calming down from all the excitements, I think the Kings need to do something about the point guard position. It seems like too many oppposing point guards are having break out or great game against Bibby. Bibby's defense nearly killed us in the end tonight when barbosa were scoring with ease.
So, trade Bibby? Or use Hart more?

I think Hart will be used a bit more once he shakes off the hip pointer (not sure on that, but that could still be something) and gels with the team. While he probably won't be used much, I really like what Ronnie Price has shown so far, as indication.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bibby played a pretty good game. He was a real floor general out there tonight, regardless of how many points or assists he ended up with.

Sorry, but I'm in no hurry to get rid of him, especially when you consider one of his biggest strengths is how well he can play with good big men and it looks like SAR just might fit that bill.

Mike had a great game and he might of really been the story of the game if it weren't for Peja's 3rd Q erruption and SAR all around awesome play...

But I think we all can breathe a sight of relief about Mike...not that I thought he'd be lost forever cuz historically he does buck up to the situation around...it may take some time to get out of whatever he's stuck in BUT he DOES get out and hopefully he's out to stay now...and with us heading home and the buzz thats gonna surround the city on Tuesday and today (Monday) for that matter I like the chances of that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.