Kings @ Spurs Game Thread 5:30 p.m.PST 12/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

I'm starting to think Donaghy was right. I guarantee you that if that wasn't Tony Parker, playing for the Spurs, at home, they don't call a foul on Beno. They call a travel.

L

LWP777

Watching Slawes is disgusting and it reminds me of Miller.
His passing has been really awful tonight but all in all he hasn't been that bad tonight. I've convinced that he will be a good back up center for his NBA career but, unfortunately, we don't have any other options.

I'm starting to think Donaghy was right. I guarantee you that if that wasn't Tony Parker, playing for the Spurs, at home, they don't call a foul on Beno. They call a travel.
Not necessarily... it could have been Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Kobe, Wade, ect and it still would've been a foul on Beno.

That's exactly what I thought of. We should coin the term "a Donaghy foul" for calls like that.

L

LWP777

Like I said earlier, everytime you get excited the other team goes on a 7-0 run to squash any hope. I feel empty inside watching the games the past few nights!

We are so bad at getting out on shooters. Right there Duncan caught the ball and JT to his sweet time to get out on him. Maybe if u put out some effort on defense going after shooters they wouldn't be wide open 4 straight times down the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.