Kings should get this guy!

Gurovic would be a perfect backup at 3 for Pedja!

He would probably sign for less than a million a year and he just left his club in Russia because he didn't think much of the life conditions over there:
He's aggressive, athletic (for a European), has a great jumpshot and plays hard every game.

http://www.eurobasket.com/ESPplayer.asp?PlayerID=410

(note: it says position C/PF, but he is a SF and actually played some SG in his career).

yea he's pretty good. i watched him in his early days and he was good back then too. his defense is questionable though, and with the way the NBA is played, i don't think he'd be able to just run around and shoot 3s all the time

Grobar said:
yea he's pretty good. i watched him in his early days and he was good back then too. his defense is questionable though, and with the way the NBA is played, i don't think he'd be able to just run around and shoot 3s all the time
that's not the only thing he does. he's pretty strong going to the hoop as well, and is as aggressive on D as Europeans get.

sloter said:
that's not the only thing he does. he's pretty strong going to the hoop as well, and is as aggressive on D as Europeans get.
again... defense is very different in the NBA and europe. he'd have trouble adjusting. i'm not saying he wouldn't, but it wouldn't be an immediate change. i'd still take him, but im considering the downsides.