[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Wednesday, Feb. 14 - 5 PT

Who will garner the most Grant and Jerry fawning?

• Nene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luc Mbah a Moute

• Tank Brown

• Eric Gordon

• P J Tucker

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Vince Carter is the type of player who made me fall in love with basketball over 50 years ago. I've said it before but it bears repeating...Vlade wins a LOT of points in my book for getting Vinsanity onto the Kings, if even for a short time. He truly is what the game is all about.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow. What Kayte has to go through:

Timothy P. Hargrave‏ @timhargrave88

Sounds like ur the one doing drugs if u really think that free throws r what deciding this game because u could get 5 girls to beat this Sorry ass team

---------------------------------------------

Kayte Christensen‏Verified account @kayte_c 26m26 minutes ago

Man first of all, circling free throws on a stat sheet isn’t talking trash about your rockets. 2nd, making a sexist remark about women to ME is not only poor form but insanely stupid. Let’s start with a 1-on-1 game against you and me and go from there…

---------------------------------------

Love our Kayte calling the guy out and challenging him to a 1-on-1 game. I'd pay good money to see that!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG. They tried to kill DeFox!!! In front of his mom and his whole family! God, I hope it's not a concussion.

Kayte Christensen‏Verified account @kayte_c 2m2 minutes ago

De’Aron Fox gets hurt with 34.3 seconds left. He got tripped up in the air and hit the floor head first on the right temple. He left the court bleeding profusely. You have to question potential All-Star weekend participation now. He’ll certainly be evaluated for a concussion
It would've been fun to see him there, but I'm pretty sure he'll have more appearances in the future. I'd be cool with just sitting him out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can anyone explain to me why Justin Jackson is getting 34 minutes tonight and Buddy is getting 22?
Partially because Jackson is from Houston would be my guess. Jackson started and got starter minutes. Buddy came off the bench.

EDIT: Never mind. 206Fan gave a MUCH better response.

As a positive, I think the team has a future starting 1-3 in place in Fox/Bogdan/JJ (along with solid bench pieces). It’s about seeing what Skal/Giles can do, and hopefully one of them pan out (still think Skal is talented). Getting a big in the draft. Hopefully retain Kosta.

Can anyone explain to me why Justin Jackson is getting 34 minutes tonight and Buddy is getting 22?
These two aren't correlated. JJ actually been deserving of that run lately, but Temple leeching from Buddy is just inexcusable. JJ, WCS, Fox, Buddy, Bogdan and Skal when he gets back should all be 30+ MPG to close the year and everyone else should be fighting for scraps.