[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Wednesday, Feb. 14 - 5 PT

Who will garner the most Grant and Jerry fawning?

• Nene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luc Mbah a Moute

• Tank Brown

• Eric Gordon

• P J Tucker

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DeFox learned a valuable lesson right there...and he knew it. Paul got him up in the air and leaned into him. Luckily, CP wasn't behind the line.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Irritating Grant comment #325 - And the Kings have an opportunity for _____________________________________.

Anybody need help filling in the blank? :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I want someone to smush Chris Paul like an overripe grape. It would bring me immense pleasure. And yes, I'm well aware that goes against my self-imposed rule about not ever wishing ill on an opponent. CP just pushes the same button that Steve Nash used to push. With Nash, it was his disgusting habit of licking his fingers before every free throw. With CP? I think it starts with him breathing...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Half -time random question (a new feature of the game thread):

So what one Kings jersey do you really wish you hadn't purchased and why?

I'll go first. For me, it's Jimmer Fredette. I couldn't even find a Jimmer fan to give it to ... for free ... no sticks attached.

I'll go first. For me, it's Jimmer Fredette. I couldn't even find a Jimmer fan to give it to ... for free ... no sticks attached.
I'd totally take that from you if I was out there.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Oops. It should have said "strings"... :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I see Jack Cooley on the bench. I'd love to see him get a little bit of playing time. He's getting paid the big bucks for being with the home team; might as well give him some love. It is Valentine's Day, after all!