Kings possible draft picks game

I know Wiggins is all the rave right now but I really liked Marcus Smart last season and would not be suprised if him and his Cowboys make a big splash this year.

Embiid's court vision is exceptional considering how raw he is
Exactly what I was just going to post. Vision and bbIQ. You can tell he has it. Probably from growing up playing (I assume) some soccer. It was innate to Doug Christie (and Nash) because of soccer I think as well. In terms of court/field awareness and p/roll, and 2-3 man games, soccer is like chess and basketball is like checkers.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Realistically though its hard to see us taking a project player like Embiid in this upcoming draft though.

Off of wildly early/premature results Parker looks like the guy you would like out of the 4-some tonight.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Embiid's build reminds me of Hassan Whiteside's in that their arms seem to be twice as long as a normal person's. That's about where that comparison ends

Exactly what I was just going to post. Vision and bbIQ. You can tell he has it. Probably from growing up playing (I assume) some soccer. It was innate to Doug Christie (and Nash) because of soccer I think as well. In terms of court/field awareness and p/roll, and 2-3 man games, soccer is like chess and basketball is like checkers.
To add...

Apparently Embiid is being compared to a young Hakeem... Hakeem credits his famous "Dream Shake" to soccer. Hakeem was as good as he was in the post because he adapted moves he learned playing soccer. Embiid no doubt has as similar advantage.

Last edited:
Parker, cousins, mclemore. Crazy offensive potential

We just need to get in the top 5 and let the lottery balls give us a top 3 pick but hey marcus smart wouldn't be bad at 5

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Parker = Paul Pierce

Wiggins = Tmac

style wise
So the comparisons have run, but Wiggins looks nothing like TMac here tonight. Stylistically, athletically. TMac was a big guy. In control, long for his position. Wiggins looks like a quick skinny SG. Very fast, but I'm still waiting for him to do something impressive I can't see in 20 other games this week.