[Game] Kings @ Pistons - Wednesday, Jan. 22 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I don’t have a problem when Walton sits a guy who makes mistakes but if you are only sitting Hield for these mistakes how about the others? Hield takes a bad shot and he goes to the bench. Bogi takes a fade away 3 near the baseline and it goes unpunished. Can’t tell me Bogi isn’t making several mistakes and bad shot attempts.

Walton May be in over his head currently

The guys who were here last year played well enough to almost be a .500 club.

Reading and listening to the news feeds and Reporters right now, they are not pulling any punches. If this continues, I do expect changes. Reminds me of the George Karl time when the players were clearly an unhappy grumpy bunch who were giving half effort. Doesn’t matter how many years are left on the coaches contract if this continues. It is bad.
We’re not winning crap if the players we have mailed it in cause of the coach. We don’t tha be one successful player or star if that’s there attitude we’re ****ed and the problem is Vlade or Luke. This isn’t Lebron getting his coach fired knowing he’s the best in the league this is 7 mediocre players doing it.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I don’t have a problem when Walton sits a guy who makes mistakes but if you are only sitting Hield for these mistakes how about the others? Hield takes a bad shot and he goes to the bench. Bogi takes a fade away 3 near the baseline and it goes unpunished. Can’t tell me Bogi isn’t making several mistakes and bad shot attempts.

Walton May be in over his head currently
With Buddy its the culmination of mistakes. Sure, Bogi makes mistakes. Every player in the NBA makes mistakes, but Buddy far surpasses the norm. If it was just a mistake here and there, and, he was shooting the ball well, like last season, I could live with it. But he's not shooting the ball well, his defense ranks as one of the worse in the NBA, and he continues to make one bonehead play after another. I can almost predict when he's going to shoot the ball by his body language. If I can tell, I'm sure his defender can.

There was a play last night where I believe it was Fox who drove into the lane and at the same time Bjelica cut under the basket for a pass from Fox. It looked like a set play. At the precise moment of the pass, Buddy cut under the basket, bumping into Bjelica and causing Bjelica to fumble the ball. Beli recovered and made the basket, but what the hell was Buddy thinking?

This kind of crap happens game after game, and I blame Walton........ He's the freaking coach, and if he can't coach the player, teach the player, or get the dam player to do what he wants him to do, then what the hell good is he as a coach? You play a player to his strengths, and Walton asking Buddy to become a play maker is one of the dumbest things I can think of asking him to do. It's not in Buddy's genetic makeup.

Make no mistake, the teams record isn't because of Buddy. This team isn't well coached. They look confused at times and disinterested at other times. I remember Walton saying that he didn't call a time out at times, because he wanted them to figure things out on their own. Really? You have for the most part, a young inexperienced team, and you want them to learn on the fly, and now your confused as to way they're making mistake after mistake. This isn't the Warrior team loaded with experienced veterans, star veterans to be exact. That idea is/was ridiculous.

Some of the players didn't like Joerger. Too bad! The reason they didn't like him is probably because he held them accountable. Many people got upset with Joerger when he yelled at Buddy for taking and hitting a three when he had called for another play. Well, if you agree with Buddy, then you agree that the end justifies the means. Hmmm, so did Hitler! My question is, what if he had missed? The coach runs the team, and your either a team member, or your not. Walton giving Buddy the green light is another stupid thing that he did. That's like giving a drunk the keys to your Ferrari.

It probably won't happen, but I'd fire Walton at the end of this road trip and let the lead assistant coach the team for the rest of the year, with the emphasis being on player development. The Kings need to know by seasons end, who they intend to go forward with. I thought that happened last season, but now it appears it's not as clear cut as I thought.

Signed: Disgusted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.