Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From the Yahoo Fantasy Player report -
Sacramento Kings:
Holmes - INJ
Bazemore - Kent Bazemore is expected to be active for Wednesday's game vs. the Pistons.
Advice: The Kings announced the trade for Baze was officially finalized Tuesday morning. Bazemore's fantasy value takes a hit with the move to Sacramento, as he'll have to compete with Bogdan Bogdanovic for playing time off the Kings' bench. Yahoo's Chris Haynes reported over the weekend that Bazemore has no plans to see a buyout.
Anthony Tolliver - He heads back to Sacramento after spending time with the Kings in 2016-17. Tolliver had been playing 18.4 minutes per game with the Blazers this month, and he may not be in the rotation on the Kings once Richaun Holmes (shoulder) can make it back.

Detroit Pistons:
Drummond - GTD -
Andre Drummond (lip laceration) is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Kings.
Advice: Drummond lost a tooth on Monday after getting elbowed in the face by Thomas Bryant, but the good news here, is that the word "concussion" is not appearing on the current injury report. If he's simply dealing with a cut lip, we'd expect him to power through, but owners can expect to get another update following tomorrow's shootaround.
Kennard - INJ
Morris - GTD - Markieff Morris (right toe hematoma) is probable to play on Wednesday against the Kings.
Advice: Prior to getting ejected on Monday, Morris jammed his toe, but it doesn't sound like it will force him to the sidelines. Check back for official word on his status closer to tomorrow's tip.
Jackson - INJ - Reggie Jackson (back) is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Kings.
Advice: Jackson is on the cusp of a return, but this is a wait-and-see situation in most leagues. He hasn't played since October, so even if he is cleared for tomorrow's game, we'd anticipate a strict minutes limit.
Frazier - OUT - Tim Frazier (illness) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Kings.
Advice: Frazier hasn't been a major part of the rotation in Detroit this season, and with Reggie Jackson (back) nearing a return, he could be headed for DNP-CDs anyway.

Detroit is currently ranked 9th in the East with a record of 16-28.
Sacramento is currently ranked 14th in the West with a record of 15-28.

GO KINGS!!

Hey, they might just be forced to play Giles so I’ll be around for a game.
Yessss, H4H!! I'll be home right around tip, can't wait to scope the beginning of the Baze era this afternoon.

Also would be tough to miss my weekly reminder about how getting the other team in the foul penalty is the best tactic to win games.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Update on Bagley (Yahoo):

Marvin Bagley (left foot) will not play Wednesday against the Pistons.
Advice: He just can't shake this foot issue and needed to put it in ice after Saturday's game, and perhaps the Kings shouldn't have played him 38 minutes on Monday. With him out, the Kings are likely going to have to turn to Dewayne Dedmon again while Anthony Tolliver and Harry Giles could see playing time, too.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Update from Pistons (Yahoo):

Brown - OUT -
Bruce Brown (illness) will not play Wednesday against the Kings.
Advice: He joins Tim Frazier (illness) on the sidelines for the one, but the Pistons finally get Reggie Jackson back

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I need to figure out a cartoon character I can use in gifs to represent Bjelica. He really deserves some love.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Couldn't possibly agree with Doug more when he says, "If the long shot isn't falling, drive inside." Watching Buddy, it's obvious he just doesn't think that way. I keep wondering if he needs a tutor to get him to expand his vision of what his game could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.