[Game] Kings @ Pistons - Saturday, Nov. 4 - 4 PT

Tatum is clearly the best player from this draft and has proven it so far...the Celtics don't even miss Hayward. Meanwhile, Vlade is universally rated as the laughingstock of NBA GM's in every media outlet I've seen.
You are kidding, right? You wrote the Celtics don't miss Hayward. I can't hardly believe I am reading this:) If one just wanted to go by their current 9 and 2 NBA top position record you could say they don't miss IT. But don't miss Hayward? Unbelievable:)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Why are you censoring my posts? I didn't say anything that violated forum rules. You seem to only delete postings that are critical of Vlade.
If you look carefully, I didn't delete anything that was critical of Vlade. In fact, you did violate forum rules by slinging unwarranted insults at another poster, and those insults are what was deleted.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I liked Tatum a lot, and yes, that was even before the draft. The iso-ball critique of him was way overblown. I wasn't as high on Fox because I viewed him more of a project, in particular his shooting. That said, Fox has a lot of potential. If he can just get down that 8 - 15 foot stop and pop shot down over the next couple of years, he's going to be extremely good. In the meantime, he's going to give you D and push the ball and get assists. It could be a helluvalot worse - what if the Kings had picked Fultz?

P.S. And I love Fox's head for the game. That's what makes me optimistic about his shooting down the line.

I liked Tatum a lot, and yes, that was even before the draft. The iso-ball critique of him was way overblown. I wasn't as high on Fox because I viewed him more of a project, in particular his shooting. That said, Fox has a lot of potential. If he can just get down that 8 - 15 foot stop and pop shot down over the next couple of years, he's going to be extremely good. In the meantime, he's going to give you D and push the ball and get assists. It could be a helluvalot worse - what if the Kings had picked Fultz?

P.S. And I love Fox's head for the game. That's what makes me optimistic about his shooting down the line.
I’m hopeful on Fox but he has to do two things IMHO....

1) get better at driving, collapsing the defense, and dishing to 3 point shooters
2) finding our best shooters especially Bogdan.