Kings @ Pistons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now the Pistonswill have to go with an even worse head case than Biliups. There IS a reason Sloan refused to play Arroyo and it was NOT a question of skills. Kings showed great disciplin and determination in the 2nd quarter, paying no attnetion to the sore board and kept their collective head in the game. Keys to the second half will be to keep the presure up, play the best most physical D they can (Tag time?) and try to get the Distons to contenue the melt down. offense is vital in contneuing to catch up and take the lead, but D is the only way to hold it. Kenny needs to keep up the presure on the boards and has to come up with more buckets. Pedja, Mike and Cat need to get the out side shot going WITH OUT falling in love with it, high percentage shots come at the rim and the ticket to the rim is spread the floor. All I can say to Darius at the 5 is stand tall, do your best beceause we KNOW you are out of your element, oh yeah make Ben pay if he will not come out to gaurd you!

Bricklayer said:
Thing is I still don't think we're doing anything special out there -- we just kept plugging and Detroit self destructed.
For shame Brick, the point is that DESPITE the atrociaous start the Kings just kept plugging and WAITED for Detroit to self destruct and had the presence of mind to take the advantage when it came their way... in the Celt's bok that IS something special.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
HndsmCelt said:
For shame Brick, the point is that DESPITE the atrociaous start the Kings just kept plugging and WAITED for Detroit to self destruct and had the presence of mind to take the advantage when it came their way... in the Celt's bok that IS something special.
Not really -- I would be impressed if we TOOK it from Detroit. We did not. Detroit GAVE it to us. Not nearly as promising, since what happens if they don't in the second half? We need to determine ouor own fate.

TO's are KILLING the Kings agina... BTW who's idea was it to put the guys in baby blue against Detroit tonight? This does NOT breed fear, or confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.