Kings @ Pistons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nk the man said:
what the...???!?!?!?!
no it ain't!!!!
atleast in blowups you know you didn't give ur best shot!!! other wise, we can think we're just not good enough!!!
you know what? i mean honestly, did one of you actually think, we're gon'na get an away w 2day?!
Yes look at the score:D

kings already got the techs.

I still do not know what chancey was arguing over?

it was crazy but you could read his lips. he basically told the ref that he did not know what he was doing!

I guess he got ticked off because they did not call cat out of bounds

HndsmCelt said:
Bye Bye Lead, Bye Bye Billips... those that were already burring the Kings can begin apoligizing any time you like...
:raises hand:

Ill admit i was absolutely disgusted with their efforts for lets face it most of the half...and even when they don't play well i never act the way that i did with tonights game

im glad that they got back into the game...but to my credit i did believe they would get back into the game it was just frustrating to me to see it take WAY longer than usual...

like i said hopefully the change in momentum can spark the Kings to come out with more effort and energy in the 2nd half and perhaps put the Pistons down on their game more....

GO KINGS!!

well, i was just so into typing, i didnt follow the pbp...
a w in detroit?! i still dont know... lets hope... i have a dream... bla, bla, bla!

lets go kings!!! go kings!!!

Chauncey was pissed that Cat wasn't called for being out of bounds after he stripped the ball...i dunno if it was from him or another Detroit guy....but he argued it got the Tech...had something else nasty to say to ref and the ref said "NOPE" and threw him out :) I like Chauncey and everything but i like the advantage it gives us even more

Bricklayer said:
This is why the Pistons are playing like garbage. They aren't champs right now, they're mentally weak chumps. Kind of sad really. But I will cheerfully include grades for Chauncey and Gar Heard (Elden Campbell???) in the grades thread. :)
Gar is an idiot and I heard Larry Bown might not coach again this year. If that happens Pistons will be out in the first round.

Last edited:
at least this call was not to win a game, calls like this get missed all of the time. especially since they miss travels all over the place.

Nice to get a call to go the kings way, we are all so used to it not!

piksi

Hall of Famer
Pistons shooting 50% - will not happen in the second half. We cut down turnovers and forgett the 1st quarter and I like our chances

Bricklayer said:
Thing is I still don't think we're doing anything special out there -- we just kept plugging and Detroit self destructed.
Nothing special but still in the game! Gotta Love It!

And the truth is the Kings have still not woken up!

AleksandarN said:
Gar is an idiot and I heard Larry Bown might not coach again this year. If that happens Pistons will out in the first round.
Koz reported that Larry Brown should be back on Friday and he was even with the team the lat few days

wow, the way attitudes change. Great job by our guys, nice comeback, now if only we continue this till the end of the game. Great stuff, lets just slow down, take a breather and let those pistons have it.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
wow, the way attitudes change. Great job by our guys, nice comeback, now if only we continue this till the end of the game. Great stuff, lets just slow down, take a breather and let those pistons have it.

we do not want to slow down

Status
Not open for further replies.