[Game] Kings @ Pelicans - Tuesday, Jan. 30 - 5PT

I’m a Buddy supporter, but we still need to get to a consistent starter type production across the board with reliability.. I don’t think of him as a sixth man, so we will see

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Love that shot of Buddy's. And love how ET continues to utilize the players he's got available.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
NICE d by DeFox on Jrue. This team is gonna be something special before very much longer. And, as much as I sometimes dog on Z-Bo, I loved seeing the scrum under the basket. :p

I’m a Buddy supporter, but we still need to get to a consistent starter type production across the board with reliability.. I don’t think of him as a sixth man, so we will see
I don't think Buddy is someone you should rely on to create his own shot consistently. Still think he's best in a JJ Reddick role

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't think Buddy is someone you should rely on to create his own shot consistently. Still think he's best in a JJ Reddick role
While I don't necessarily disagree, I think the key word there is "consistently." I think it's something he can work on, especially with the kind of mentors he has available at this point in time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Holiday is probably one of tke more frustrating players to have on yoirbteam...talk about lack of motor/drive
That has been one of the frequent digs on him at Pelicans Roost (the largest Pels b0ard). In fact, there were a lot of Pels fans who did NOT want him to stay on the team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We win. I'm sure disappointing to some of the tank crowd but seeing DeAaron Fox growing by leaps and bounds before our very eyes has to soothe the wound just a bit.

For those of us who don't care about the tank, YAY KINGS!!!!!!

It's a pretty danged good time to be a Kings fan.

On another note, does anyone else feel like we've had more non 7pm games than usual this season? I know it's probably because we have a long road trip bunched together, but I hate the later games. It sucks going to bed after watching a Kings game sometimes