[Game] Kings @ Pelicans (Play-In Tournament) - 4/19 6:30PM PDT/9:30 PM EDT

Maybe partially, but Brown at least does look at other stuff. First Kings coach in a long time that's actually done that. This is a Monte problem, he knows, he's been trying to upgrade since the summer. Now he might have to start settling though.
Exactly. Not a lot of legit options at this point. If we are coming back we need Mitchell to hit his wide open threes, Barnes to do his old man thing and Keegan and Fox to take over.

Losing 6 games to one team is a coaching problem. Should never happen professionally.
certainly when you lose 5 in a row badly and don’t do a damn thing different….

Mike could reasonably make the case Monte never provided him with the needed length on the wing and in fact Monte should be fired. But never making a change at all just allows Monte to shift the blame to Mike with some justification.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I get the frustration with this season not building on last but hating on the folks that helped turn this team around into a winning team again is something I can't really back. Some matchups just don't favor teams.

I would like the Kings' chances better to come back from a nine-point halftime deficit against twenty-eight other teams than the Pelicans. Even the Celtics.
Yeah I “vented “ earlier but I am not giving up until it’s over-over. We’ve seen them dig themselves out of big holes and pull off a win so I just want to keep yelling at my tv ,the team, my poor little dog, and coach and then light my beam I got for Christmas