• 81-1

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THE KINGS CAN FINISH THE SEASON

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievable, really I am speechless, this team has so much heart, really playing with a lot of willingness and never giving up.

The Suns were leading by 11 points in the start of the fourth quarter, but the Kings showed a lot of personality, they were able to stop the Suns on only 11 points in the fourth quarter after trailing by 11 they didn't keep their heads down, but came to play and absolutely take over the game, unfortunately it didn't happen in the end of the fourth, it did took 2 OT's but still we were able to watch a fascinating game, maybe a bit frustrating at times for Kings fans but eventually we were able to get the much coveted win so it really doesn't matter...

Collison is playing just like a starting point guard in the league should play, to be honest he is above than the league average for now at least, he really plays with lots on enthusiasm and spirit, he never gives up on plays and that's what we need this guy is a true asset for a team.

Cousins once again was tremendous, 18 rebounds for the big man and also 25 points, really for now Cousins and Dwight are in a neck to neck battle for who's the best center in the league, really I also liked watching how restrained he became, holding down coach Malone before he might get a technical it was very pleasent to watch it.

As for Gay, he had a decent game, but he played 48 minutes in the ball game, he ended up with 11 points and 9 rebounds, which are pretty good numbers, but letting him play that much is just publicly calling for tiredness and injuries, I reckon that when Casspi was on the floor he was very decent, scoring only 4 points and having no field goals but grabbing 4 rebounds and passing 2 assists only in 10 minutes, which is really decent, Casspi could easily contribute more in terms of scoring,rebounding and distributing the ball if he got more minutes in this contest.

Overall a great win for the Kings, and let's hope for an easier win against OKC.....

I like the outcome, but not the gameplay. We blew way too many chances to close this game out and were bad on defense for 3 quarters, at time looking like the slow and desinterested Kings of last year.
Great that the guys could turn it around and come out with the win, but this game was a step back in terms of the defensive performances.

The moving screen calls really upset me. I understand, that it is an area, that the league wants to watch closely this year. But calling it this way, puts the big-man even further on a disadvantage concerning foul-trouble in comparison to the guard-positions. I really cannot remember the last time i saw one of this overhyped PG/SG in foultrouble, while almost every game there are tons of offensive fouls on big-man from those ticki-tacka fouls out of moving screens.
DMC was set, did not use hips or shoulders and gets called for the 6th foul regardless. Kudo's for him, that he kept his composure and held back Coach Malone.
That's the whole beauty of it. When the team clearly plays under its level and still fights the W home, that's the real thing. That is exactly the X-factor that makes this team great.

Unbelievable, really I am speechless, this team has so much heart, really playing with a lot of willingness and never giving up.

The Suns were leading by 11 points in the start of the fourth quarter, but the Kings showed a lot of personality, they were able to stop the Suns on only 11 points in the fourth quarter after trailing by 11 they didn't keep their heads down, but came to play and absolutely take over the game, unfortunately it didn't happen in the end of the fourth, it did took 2 OT's but still we were able to watch a fascinating game, maybe a bit frustrating at times for Kings fans but eventually we were able to get the much coveted win so it really doesn't matter...

Collison is playing just like a starting point guard in the league should play, to be honest he is above than the league average for now at least, he really plays with lots on enthusiasm and spirit, he never gives up on plays and that's what we need this guy is a true asset for a team.

Cousins once again was tremendous, 18 rebounds for the big man and also 25 points, really for now Cousins and Dwight are in a neck to neck battle for who's the best center in the league, really I also liked watching how restrained he became, holding down coach Malone before he might get a technical it was very pleasent to watch it.

As for Gay, he had a decent game, but he played 48 minutes in the ball game, he ended up with 11 points and 9 rebounds, which are pretty good numbers, but letting him play that much is just publicly calling for tiredness and injuries, I reckon that when Casspi was on the floor he was very decent, scoring only 4 points and having no field goals but grabbing 4 rebounds and passing 2 assists only in 10 minutes, which is really decent, Casspi could easily contribute more in terms of scoring,rebounding and distributing the ball if he got more minutes in this contest.

Overall a great win for the Kings, and let's hope for an easier win against OKC.....
Don't worry so much, my man. Let the coach play the game. He knows that this is a long road trip and he has planned every game accordingly and allocates the resources to maximize the result. Omri did very well. His PER went up by a point. I'm really impressed how he feeds Landry and DMC in the paint.

Huge win for us. A real gutsy win. Cousins had to work his backside off all night long. Nothing came easy but he still had a monster stat line. Rudy was just off....way off! Landry did what is expected of him. Scored down low and on a couple of mid range jumpers and pulled down some important offensive rebounds.

Collison started off slowly, partly due to foul trouble but cam up big in the 4th quarter and overtime. Stauskas played well and was part of the bench mob that got us back into the game before half time. Sessions started off really sloppy but improved as the game went on. Still not at his best but showing little flashes of life here and there. McLemore played solid D and hit a couple of much needed baskets in OT, including that corner 3.

This is one of those games that good teams find a way to win. We just didn't have it for most of the game but still ended up winning with Cousins fouled out and Rudy having a stinker.

I love the heart and team play of this Kings team. They are playing for each other and not dropping their heads when things aren't going our way. Thats not something we have done in years gone past. I would like more veteran stability at SG even though McLemore has been better that last season (defensively at least).

I suspected that Suns backcourt would make this a very difficult game for us but we are 5-1 and our next 2 games are all winnable. Memphis will be our biggest test to date. A real measuring stick for us.

I like the outcome, but not the gameplay. We blew way too many chances to close this game out and were bad on defense for 3 quarters, at time looking like the slow and desinterested Kings of last year.
Great that the guys could turn it around and come out with the win, but this game was a step back in terms of the defensive performances.

The moving screen calls really upset me. I understand, that it is an area, that the league wants to watch closely this year. But calling it this way, puts the big-man even further on a disadvantage concerning foul-trouble in comparison to the guard-positions. I really cannot remember the last time i saw one of this overhyped PG/SG in foultrouble, while almost every game there are tons of offensive fouls on big-man from those ticki-tacka fouls out of moving screens.
DMC was set, did not use hips or shoulders and gets called for the 6th foul regardless. Kudo's for him, that he kept his composure and held back Coach Malone.
The suns are just a bad matchup for us defensively especially when they are hitting their jumpers. Markieff Morris was giving us fits because of all the pick and pop they run with Dragic and Bledesoe. Your either going to give them the lane or give them the outside shot and Markieff was on, a key for the defensive improvement was Markieff fouling out because all of a sudden the lanes for their guards were tighter. The NBA is a game of matchups, the fact that we were able to stick around against a bad matchup who were on their game and stole the game on the road, that is what good teams do.

The suns are just a bad matchup for us defensively especially when they are hitting their jumpers. Markieff Morris was giving us fits because of all the pick and pop they run with Dragic and Bledesoe. Your either going to give them the lane or give them the outside shot and Markieff was on, a key for the defensive improvement was Markieff fouling out because all of a sudden the lanes for their guards were tighter. The NBA is a game of matchups, the fact that we were able to stick around against a bad matchup who were on their game and stole the game on the road, that is what good teams do.
You r right, but once Markieff fouled out, Tucker took his place. It is a bad matchup on the defensive end, but we screwed up the Pick&Roll-Defense time and time again, we didnt pay attention on several occasions (f.e. DMC with his back to the ball early on). As long as we dont get fooled by the win and realize, that there are a lot of areas to improve, everything is awesome and i m really happy Kings Fan.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I went to dinner with a friend and didn't get home until about 6:15. Turned on the TV and saw the Kings down by 11. I started to turn on the computer but the Kings started to come back. Superstitious creature that I am, I couldn't turn on the computer and come here because it might have destroyed the mojo. So I sat in my living room, cheering like I was in the arena, watching every single moment and treasuring it all.
Well, frankly, it's a good thing for my taste buds that I am not superstitious, because the Kings are 3-0 this season when I eat leftover tuna casserole for supper, and I don't have that high a tolerance for tuna casserole.

So they're going to have to win when I eat something else. Starting tomorrow. :D

It's pretty crazy that Cousins is only 24. Really, he either hasn't entered, or is just entering his prime. Also, his game is somewhat reminiscent of TD because he doesn't rely on a great leaping ability to be dominant. He's going to be fun to watch a superstar for a long time.

Well, frankly, it's a good thing for my taste buds that I am not superstitious, because the Kings are 3-0 this season when I eat leftover tuna casserole for supper, and I don't have that high a tolerance for tuna casserole.
So they're going to have to win when I eat something else. Starting tomorrow. :D
You know, you'll get blamed for any trouble in OKC, right? :eek::p

It's pretty crazy that Cousins is only 24. Really, he either hasn't entered, or is just entering his prime. Also, his game is somewhat reminiscent of TD because he doesn't rely on a great leaping ability to be dominant. He's going to be fun to watch a superstar for a long time.
Great point. His game is using his bulk, strength, and skill....all of which can be carried on for a much longer career. With those things, he may not actually enter his prime for another few years