Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Almost my fave stat of the night:

IT: 17 mins, 1/4 fg, 1/4 3 pt fg, 4 asst, 3 pts.

Dude hit one measly three pointer as you can see he was chucking them up.

But of course my fave stat of the night:

Kings: W
The crazy thing for the Suns is that this was possibly their best game of the year. Dragic looked nigh unstoppable at points, Bledsoe showed a lot of his capabilities, Alex Len didn't totally suck

So freaKING happy!! I was bummed I couldn't watch the game (free League Pass over) but NBA TV aired the whole 2 OTs!! It was a nail biter, edge of my seat best game ever! Kings down 7? Kings down 2 and and-1 by Bledsoe, game over right?? Nooohh way, Kings fought back, played solid defense and found a way to win the game!!!

I've just read an article from October, 31 that says that the Suns are 17-0 when Bledsoe and Dragic each score at least 16 points. It disturbs me a bit, to be honest. Looks like a job for Ray McCallum (or for IT:)).

Can't wait for the game!
Remember the stat of 17-0 for Phoenix, when both Bledsoe and Dragic score at least 16 points. Both had 16 by mid-4th. Kings didn't care! :D
Dragic - 22
Bledsoe - 23

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I went to dinner with a friend and didn't get home until about 6:15. Turned on the TV and saw the Kings down by 11. I started to turn on the computer but the Kings started to come back. Superstitious creature that I am, I couldn't turn on the computer and come here because it might have destroyed the mojo. So I sat in my living room, cheering like I was in the arena, watching every single moment and treasuring it all.

Panicked at time, there was one strange overwhelming feeling - it was FAITH. I didn't get the gut-wrenching feeling as we went into overtime that we were doomed, even with Boogie on the bench. I give credit to Malone for that, because I didn't fear that he'd do something stupid and lose the game for us.

It's a bizarre feeling to trust again, but damn is it fun.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

I went to dinner with a friend and didn't get home until about 6:15. Turned on the TV and saw the Kings down by 11. I started to turn on the computer but the Kings started to come back. Superstitious creature that I am, I couldn't turn on the computer and come here because it might have destroyed the mojo. So I sat in my living room, cheering like I was in the arena, watching every single moment and treasuring it all.

Panicked at time, there was one strange overwhelming feeling - it was FAITH. I didn't get the gut-wrenching feeling as we went into overtime that we were doomed, even with Boogie on the bench. I give credit to Malone for that, because I didn't fear that he'd do something stupid and lose the game for us.

It's a bizarre feeling to trust again, but damn is it fun.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!
There she is!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kingsguy881

Earlier in this game thread I pointed out that the quit in this team was way less than we have seen in a long time. They're gritty. Plenty of chances to turn this game off. And on the road too. Granted the arena atmosphere was wack.