[Game] Kings @ Pacers - Tuesday, Oct. 31 - 4 PT

We are shooting %32. Our shooting percentage thus far is as far as you need to dig to see why we have been looking flat out terrible.

Not surprising, just disappointing.

I think it's hilarious that a guy like George Hill, who is a damn good player who has been the PG on some damn good teams, comes to Sacramento and all of a sudden looks clueless.
Nobody wants to listen to me, but that's Joerger's offense for you. It's so unfavorable to guards wings it's not even funny... No one can ever get into rhythm except their bigs (who aren't very good for us right now).. It's why Memphis was consistently the worst shooting team in the league until Fizdale came in and all of a sudden they can outscore everyone. It's just a congested mess with bad ball movement and shooting.

It's because the players around him are incompetent.

Yeah, every single player on the team just sucks. That's what it's always been. I say trade the whole lot of 'em.

And then proceed to watch the same mess because when you run 13 players and they all look roughly the same I think it's clear what the issue is.

Sabonis is a player I wanted us to draft in 2016. He's good. 10 /13/ 5 tonight just playing in the flow taking what the defense gives him.

Fundamental basketball is NOT complicated. It is just meandering guys like Papa G and Willie who make it appear so!

Sabonis is a player I wanted us to draft in 2016. He's good. 10 /13/ 5 tonight just playing in the flow taking what the defense gives him.

Fundamental basketball is NOT complicated. It is just meandering guys like Papa G and Willie who make it appear so!
eh, he's ok. Everyone's looking like worldbeaters against us right now

Did people seriously not see the parallel between Buddy and Thorton?? Both New Orleans players who were traded here.... both were HOT when they got here....but both had serious limitations.

Thorton looked better than Hield though. lesigh.

Once again we have Willie dribbling the ball at the top of the key NOT furthering the offense. It is a futile proposition.

You have to find cutters, make cross court path NOT idle away going nowhere while the shot clock expires.