[Game] Kings @ Pacers - Tuesday, Oct. 31 - 4 PT

I was just hanging around to see if they could score 20 in a quarter. And now I can enjoy the rest of my Halloween, which probably will be less ghoulish than the last couple of hours.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
There's something to be said for having a 7'3" dude clogging the lane on defense.
There's no reason not to play him ahead of Koufos in this trainwreck of a season. Kosta may grab a few more rebounds and play better man defense.

..... but who cares? This is a 10 win team. Kosta Koufoses aren't ever needed on a 10 win team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
There's no reason not to play him ahead of Koufos in this trainwreck of a season. Kosta may grab a few more rebounds and play better man defense.

..... but who cares? This is a 10 win team. Kosta Koufoses aren't ever needed on a 10 win team.
Kosta deserves to be on a team that doesn't suck. He's just a super solid role player stuck on a team that blows and it's not fair to him or the young bigs around him

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Kosta deserves to be on a team that doesn't suck. He's just a super solid role player stuck on a team that blows and it's not fair to him or the young bigs around him
Oh yeah. He drives me nuts, but I'll gladly admit there's a place for him somewhere in the league. It just sure as hell isnt here.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As long as the other team starts their bench and isn't playing defense, I think it will work.

edit: honestly, couldn't really be worse either way.
In all honesty, I could probably tolerate going down by twenty in the first quarter when it's being done with Papa, Fox, and Mason better than I can tolerate it being done with the Buddy brigade

Still early but wow WCS looks like hot garbage. His stat lines are empty and makes no real impact in games. I've said this before, he may just not have the competitiveness to be successful in this league. He definitely isn't a high bball iq guy either so if he's playing lazy he offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Still early but wow WCS looks like hot garbage. His stat lines are empty and makes no real impact in games. I've said this before, he may just not have the competitiveness to be successful in this league. He definitely isn't a high bball iq guy either so if he's playing lazy he offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Let him learn to run some 2 man game with Fox and watch that frown turn upside down.

I’d still keep with Buddy in the starting lineup.. He’s still a potentially important prospect for the team. He’s improved in a lot of respects, and we’ve seen his shooting ability to end the season. Benching him could down his confidence. I’d give him leash to see if he can put it together. I don’t mind mind Hield/Bogdanon the wings

Kings score 35 points in the final quarter when the game is over and the opponent stops trying.

Our best and only hope is an opponent no longer interested in competing. Thanks Vlade!

I am DONE with this team until at least post-Thanksgiving. Win or lose or lose big. Cheers until then. :)

Its not good for my mental health or well-being to continue to invest in a team incapable of reciprocating their fans dedication with respectable effort. I am a realist / optimist not a masochist. Maybe Bricklayer had it right after all.

Last edited:
High post offense has to be scrapped for predominant pick and roll offense. ZBO is the only big who fits the high post offense at all. You can't run an offense through WCS and Koufos when they are total non threats outside of 5 ft. Skal is too weak to hold position and doesn't make reads quick enough. Hill, Fox, Bogdan can all run pick and roll fairly well. Have Willie, Skal Papa rolling to rim and that will create better looks than we are seeing. Our players are young but having to run an offense designed for Marc Gasol or DMC is doing us no favors.