Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelman's rotations in the second half were not good. I think he was hopeing to get the lead back and left the starters in too long. But I ahve to give big props to Denver playing a tough game.

Please tell me its the altitude ... I swear ... its like watching a high school team dribble up to a pro team. How many balls have the nuggets stolen????? :( These guys either have no heart or someone goofed on planning the teams preparation for altitude!!!

vj9999 said:
Tell me who has done anything good for us in the 4th? Peja has done as much as anyone else.
Yes that is the point we need someone to step up. Pedja is our number 1 scoring option it is up to him. If he does not score at least play defence or rebound.:mad:

OptimusRhyme said:
Its suppose to be a team defensive effort.. You don't just blame one player...
You're right. The team just stinks defensively. Peja is an okay man to man defender, but Melo did most of his damage against Thomas.

This is the on the entire... team i know how much you guys love Bibby and so do I... but he needs to pick up his game... he has been really struggling... Turn Overs... blah blah blah... we just got beat...

AleksandarN said:
Yes that is the point we need someone to set. Pedja is our number1 scoring option it is up to him. If he does not score at least play defence or rebound.:mad:
Hard to play tough defence if you have 5PFs and your team needs you out there till the end. Even with foul trouble he played OK defence and even had a gutsy steal that could have earned him a permanent trip to the bench.

Andriod_KiNg said:
This is the on the entire... team i know how much you guys love Bibby and so do I... but he needs to pick up his game... he has been really struggling... Turn Overs... blah blah blah... we just got beat...
True that. I know MIke has been tired lately but who isn't at the end of the season. His shot has just been off lately. Why can't everyone be on at the same time :(

That was ugly out there. Just didn't have the physical aspect late in the game. Got KILLED on the boards. Why is it that hustle players always kill the Kings!!??

Nuggets still playing well.....and continue to do so tonight.

I heard that since Karl coached...Nugs are 20-5 under him. Well, now 21-5.

kingsfan1950 said:
Please tell me its the altitude ... I swear ... its like watching a high school team dribble up to a pro team. How many balls have the nuggets stolen????? :( These guys either have no heart or someone goofed on planning the teams preparation for altitude!!!
In part I think it was the altitude, the team did not look sharp but they were able to hang in there in the first half but just had noting left in the tank for the fourth quarter while Denver looked ready for another game at the end.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
kingsfan1950 said:
Have you ever been at altitude? You don't plan preparation for playing at 5,280 feet. You simply have to adjust to it and the only way to do it - barring an atmospheric pressure simulator - is to spend time at altitude. I know, I live at altitude.

To say the team has no heart is simply wrong.

Why not simply admit the Denver Nuggets played a good game?

vj9999 said:
Hard to play tough defence if you have 5PFs and your team needs you out there till the end. Even with foul trouble he played OK defence and even had a gutsy steal that could have earned him a permanent trip to the bench.
Wahat are your excuses for his rebounding then? Fouls or not we need him out there rebounding and playing defense. How can you only get 2 rebounds the whole game being 6'10" no ecuses at all. We got outrebounded.

SacTownKid said:
That was ugly out there. Just didn't have the physical aspect late in the game. Got KILLED on the boards. Why is it that hustle players always kill the Kings!!??
I swear ... it just has to be the altitude ... I know we aren't famous for defense but come on! How many balls got stolen ... we didn't even handle the ball well ... it was just an off game all the way around. I find it curious that we were up at the half ... I just for my own sanity have to stack it up to altitude!!!

we only played like one good quarter of basketball and obviously thats not gonna win anything...

i really wanted this game too (as did everyone else im sure) i had a good feeling about this game too...obviously i wrong...

Twix said:
Nuggets still playing well.....and continue to do so tonight.

I heard that since Karl coached...Nugs are 20-5 under him. Well, now 21-5.
My only problem with the loss is that this is time to get ready for playoffs, not to lose by double digits to another playoff team. I could take a loss, but not by this many points this late in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.